No announcement yet.

Jackson Artists image thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy with the doubleneck is named Vince he posts on the Megadeth boards a lot. He runs a shop called Huntington Guitars in CT, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom
      I, however, am not crazy about some/most of the recent developments from JCMI...but, like you said.....JCMI/Fender could give a fuck less what I think...and that's cool too....
      Bottom line, you are not buying one anyway (your words,not mine), so why slam other peoples purchases, and guitars they happen to really like? Just to upset them? Youre not going to accomplish anything, other than maybe pissing off a few people.

Doesnt make sense.
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by gort
        The guy with the doubleneck is named Vince he posts on the Megadeth boards a lot. He runs a shop called Huntington Guitars in CT, I think.
        I know who he is...Just pushing buttons. He's a fan favorite round these parts.
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn
          BTW, here's a novel thought, why doesnt the person that STARTED this fukkin thread bring his ass back here and explain WHY he wants them instead of sitting the fukk around and watching people who have been friends for years fight over the gay "mah old guitar can beat up your new guitar" BS.
          Why should he now? He'll probably get lynched anyway. It's probably only a matter of time before this thread gets pulled anyway because someone will get their panties in a bunch and whine and cry about some damn thing someone said.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn
            I know who he is...Just pushing buttons. He's a fan favorite round these parts.
            Oops sorry. I'm new here but I frequent the 'Deth boards quite a bit....the musician's section at least.

Comment

Originally posted by gort
              I guess mortal obsession studios is history then? Probably the same address with the pics of the same old gear.

As far as the pics go I would guess Brian wanted them since he is working in the artist relations department. Personally if it was a tactic to compile a list, of guitars they will no longer make, it is a pretty piss poor tactic from a business perspective. I would think lossing money over the already controversial quality issues is making enough of a dent in sales. Making a list of guitars Artist owned, that they decide not to build because of that specifically, would pretty much mean every axe coming out of the shop would qualify. Thus equaling no cash flow what so ever from that divison of FMIC.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

This chick. LOL
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I WANT TO POST SOMETHING IN BIG RED LETTERS!

NOW EVERYONE BOW YOUR HEADS IN REVERENCE TO JIMI HENDRIX!!!!
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

YEAh BRoZZZzzzzzzzzzz GUITARS RuLE!!!

- Newc

Comment

• "I've got the skills to pay the bills."

- Newc

Comment

• WhO LEt aLZ baCk iN HEre?!??!?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
                          WhO LEt aLZ baCk iN HEre?!??!?
                          We communicate via our Ouija boards.

- Newc

Comment

• Want to play a game?

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
                              Want to play a game?

did you get my answer?

- Newc

Comment

• Yes. The lights are flickering. Make it stop!

Comment

Working...
                                X