Glen Drover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glen Drover

Well, after talking to lotsa bands that tour the US, it seems that Cleveland is actually one of the better cities for metal.

if that the case, that's pretty sad. If we're one of the better ones, that's really not good, because I'm really not too impressed with what is going on here...

Could be worse I guess...

Comment

...yeah,it could be the UK! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

believe me, there are far worse metal town's than Cleveland - that I can assure you - sad, ,but true i am afrai [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] d.....

Comment

I, like Warrior, also live in NJ, and Birch Hill is a kick ass place for shows! BTW, I also play through a Valvestate: 8240 stereo chorus 2x12 and I think it's awesome! I got it new in the early '90s and it's still going strong!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I just got done listening to KD's House of God and am putting it on again!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ January 13, 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

http://jasonrlittle.com/eidolon.html will show you what guitar glen played for the " coma nation " video.......enjoy.....

cheers
            shawn - eidolon
            www.eidolon-nightmareworld.com

Comment

Shawn,
              Then we shook hands at that show dude! I introduced myself to all of KD's road crew as they were loading his stuff in! Didn't see any of the band members though.

I didn't stay for loadout at the end though, so I missed Glen, and everyone else again at the end of the night. That was quite a killer show though!....Glen was having a blast, and his playing was dead on!

Comment

very cool........... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Met Glen at Opeth last night in Toronto! Cool sayin hi to ya man! Take care!

Comment

hey cleveland metal, horns - can you tell me of a rehearsal space close to the ODEON in cleveland>? looks like we are playing the BW&BK 6 pack festival( june 13-14 )!!! we need a place to rehearse for 1 day, prior to the show - any info on this would be appreciated!!!!

cheers
                    shawn - eidolon

Comment

• Re: Glen Drover

Hmmm.... I can look at some local practice areas and see what we can get... Most of those aren't so large.

Maybe contemplate this, our band Evilution plays at my home here quite loudly twice a week or more. I don't think you'd be louder than us, haha... And, it's about 10 minutes away from the Odeon.

It's not really big. But, being that you're a four piece, you could easily play here, a fair amount of room I spose.

It's not anything special, just an inner city house and a basement practice space. But, there's already high end equipment setup here (Bogner Uberschall, CAE3+se/VHT2150 Rack) and a small PA. No Bass rig at this time.

So, if you're needs are somewhat minimal, and you just need to run through tunes, we welcome you here.

Of course, If you need a real hall to setup and dry run the whole stage show in a more professional manner, that would be different. And we can still find something most likely.

Either way, we'll get something going for you.

Why don't you email me with needs and particulars and we'll talk.

[email protected]

-John

Comment

thanks for your help on this, dude - check your e-mail.........

cheers
                        shawn - eidolon

Comment

Not a problen Shawn, Looking forward to it.

Comment

Who resurrected this clasic????!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                            X