Glen Drover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glen Drover

thanks horns - I got the record for x-mas, which I quite like. for those of you who may express interest, our video for " COMA NATION " is now available through our web-site www.eidolon-nightmareworld.com Glen is using his latest Jackson guitar ( sorry, I cant recall which model it is [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] - mabye 1 of you can guess ) as well, adrian ( bass player ) is using his new Jackson bass, which he just recently aquired through his endorsement with Jackson - both of them appear in the new Jackson ad's in most guitar mag's.......

cheers
    shawn - eidolon
    www.eidolon-nightmareworld.com

Comment

Cool video Shawn! I havent seen a "Real Metal" Vid in years!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Bleh, everything is going to windows media player 7!!! I hate that version... Can't watch the video on 6... Aaagh, real player is almost as bad...

Comment

I love you Eidolon [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

glad you like it [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Shawn and Glen....

The new sh*t is f'in killer guys!! I had to crank it to 10 to shake the f'in walls!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Glen...any plans to use a Warrior? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks alot , warrior!!!!! I am not sure if Glen will or would use a different style/shape guitar than the style he uses now. besides, since the Fender take-over, I am not sure if Glen has made his contact with Jackson, though I'm sure he will - check out our new vid on our web-site, warrior, if you get a chance.....www.eidolon-nightmareworld.com - there you can see the style -type of Jackson Glen used for the vid.....

cheers
                shawn - eidolon

Comment

Shawn & Glen

No prob bruthas! It would be fukkin cool to see Glen shreddin' onstage with a Warrior!

Have you guys ever been through NJ? I saw Glen with KingD about 2 years ago at the Birch Hill in Old Bridge 8/13/00 to be exact...(I was a house stage tech for that show), but can't recall if you guys ever came through on any tour?!?

Cheers, and Happy New Year!
                  ~Ken

Comment

Hey on those marshall heads is there any differenc between the 2 channel and the 3 channel?Besides the extra channel of course?Is there a better one to go with or are they the same?

Comment

Hail Glen and Shawn!

I have been a fan of EIDOLON since "Zero Hour", as I am a good friend of Metal Tim, who turned me onto you guys years ago while shopping in the Toronto HMV. You have really showed tremendous growth in both your songwriting and production since those days, but it is all enjoyable. I've not seen you in the live setting yet, but I will call Tim and try to get you in at the "Six Pack Weekend" thing in Cleveland. I have been following that development closely! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

I must agree with your assessment of Tim's mag - I have been a subscriber to BW&BK since issue #1, and have 'em all. A great metal mag for sure!

Stay heavy, and welcome to the board!

[ January 01, 2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Brian ]

Comment

Brian , I have all the Eidolon stuff and your absolutey right about their growth and production.
                        Yes BW & BK is the best metal mag in the world!!!!
                        You have all of them....I'm jelous!!

Bill Z Bub

Dude check out Abstrakt Algebra and Hexenhouse...Mike Wead's stuff pretty cool stuff too dude!!

[ January 01, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've got an old two-channel 8100 Valvestate head,and so far it has put up with all my bullsh*t,and refused to die! The later three channel ones don't seem to be as well made,and sound a bit more "fizzy".

The new Racer X live album is great,but not as good as the old "Extreme Volume"

Comment

Yeah, Horns - I got all the Knuckletrax CD samplers, too! A whole lot of 'em!! That's half the reason I've been a subscriber for so long...free metal! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

To respond to the above posts......

Warrior, no, Eidolon has not yet been through Jersey - I was andy's ( larocque ) guitar tech on the house of god - king diamond tour, so I have indeed been the the birch hill venue, which was 1 of the best stop's on that tour!!! as it stand's at the moment, ,AMERICA is the only country on planet earth that does not distribute our records [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] hopefully, this will soon change , as of course we would like to play certain cities in the .U.S......Cleveland is also a great place to play a metal show - hopefully soon we will indeed play there as well.....
                              Brian, thanks for the support, dude!!! but again, I think the only thing that prevents EIDOLON from playing the " six - pack " cleveland show, is that our record is not out domestically in the U.S.!!!! I would still harrass Tim about it though [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

cheers
                              shawn - eidolon

Comment

The music scene in this country is pathetic....unless your a POS rapper [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I'm sorry but Cleveland is a $hithole. Metal Bands can't draw a decent crowd here these days . Hopefully this will change but I don't see that happening anytime soon.....that's for sure

Our one time local newspaper "The Scene" used to promote local metal and had a musicains classified section but that was years ago. Now it's a gay loving liberal mag. I just pick up copies so my 4 lb. chihuahau PICO can take a dump on it.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ January 12, 2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

Working...
                                X