Priest/Queensryche -Boo!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Priest/Queensryche -Boo!!!!

prophecy was added on the cd's of the ep...the original vinyl version only had 4 tunes...i still have it here somewhere...as for my thoughts on the show?...well...i saw priest on the painkiller tour...and it was a much different animal then...what tony said about rob halford in atlanta is all true, i was there as well...maybe he had a bad night....d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i saw that show last night and i thought it was great. Queensryche needs to lose the dork with the mowhawk, but i liked their set.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Mike Stone, He was in the Peter Criss "Criss Cat one" band before the kiss reunion
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

i saw priest on the current tour and on ozzfest last year, and they were amazing both times. i think rob might have gotten sick on this tour or something though, cause he was pretty mobile last year and i keep hearing people say that he isnt moving around much on this tour (i thought it was less than last year too). oh well, hes human, and hes gettin old, still put on a hell of a show though. the whole band was great both times i seen em, ill definately see them again

Comment

Just saw 'em on the 4th. Queensryche sounded fantastic, and brought a real old school setlist with them. NM156, Surgical Strike, En Force. Tate sounded great.

Priest had their usual dominating, panzer division blitzkrieg show going. Sounded great. Yes, Rob is different than the old days - not nearly as animated, but I thought his voice sounded good. The set list was geared toward some of the older tunes (Exciter anyone?) so I really enjoyed it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Other songs on their EP if I recall were Lady Wore Black and

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Queen Of The Reich
            2. Nightrider
            3. Blinded
            4. The Lady Wore Black
            5. Prophecy

[/ QUOTE ]

Prophecy was not on the original EP. That is a bonus track on the CD version. "Prophecy" is from the Rage for Order studio sessions.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I thought it was a left over from The Warning, since they played it in the live from japan video from the warning tour,could be wrong though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Other songs on their EP if I recall were Lady Wore Black and

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Queen Of The Reich
                2. Nightrider
                3. Blinded
                4. The Lady Wore Black
                5. Prophecy

[/ QUOTE ]

Prophecy was not on the original EP. That is a bonus track on the CD version. "Prophecy" is from the Rage for Order studio sessions.

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sit corrected. BTW the original four track demo was recorded in June 1982 in drummer Scott Rockenfeld's parent's basement (!)
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X