No announcement yet.

We Rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolest stuff I've heard in a while. Jeez this band has almost as many members as the Eagles.

Comment

Yes, thy keeper ov mighty cockdragons hath spoketh factials.

I'm am driving my wife to the brink of insanity. I don't care. Dio's lyrics..all of them, are so profound. I always thought he was shouting silly jibberish. That's until a star in the sky shook my core, and wanting more. My LOVE of the Algol Star is more like possession than obsession...like a Rainbow in the Dark!

The first album I bought with paper route money was Rainbow's 'Rising'. Dio, Carl Jung and myself, are keeper of the snakes that never sleep. Something I wasn't searching for, believed in, or practiced. It just happened. Sigmund Fraud can suck my monkey balls.

I'll leave that for another topic..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I always thought he was shouting silly jibberish. That's until a star in the sky shook my core, and wanting more.
        Well since you are somehow channeling Dio's lyrics in some astrological way, perhaps you can 'splain what a "Holy Diver" is, exactly? Always wondered that.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          perhaps you can 'splain what a "Holy Diver" is, exactly? Always wondered that.
          He's the star of the masquerade. You didn't know that?
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Well since you are somehow channeling Dio's lyrics in some astrological way, perhaps you can 'splain what a "Holy Diver" is, exactly? Always wondered that.
            Sure! "fallen angel" , star, comets, meteors, constellations ect. Myths, Legends, Religions, Stories, energy ...ect

Today for example, is The Islamic New year based on new moon, black moon (Lillith) after sunset. Rainbows happen at night too! Prism spectrum of the same colors from stars, moon, novas, norther lights ect. Jumping Tiger is Jupiter (Zeus). You can see it's stripes so that's not a star. Malocchio, "Evil Eye" is Medusa Star, The Sicilian Flag has Medusa on it. Evil Eye protection & cursing is the sign of the horns. Medusa ..Medicine came from her head as well. Two snakes one poison, one cures..Pegasus and Chrysoar born from her head. Dr Oz won the "Pigasus award" for alternative healing without medicine. "When pigs fly" . But DEA/pharms call the shots..ones that kill. The money is the treatment not the cure. Even with Dio's Cancer..he cursed Vivian too BTW.. He wished death on him, and he's dying. Algol meaning "The Skull", not "The Ghoul", like most think. The Algol Paradox is something nobody understands but ancients actually did.

Dio's lyrics were more elbaorate with Sabbath. Like The sign of the Souther Cross. Even innocent titles like "Country Girl" was not about a woman..not a mortal one anywhoo.

The sea..is above, so below. Ronnie Padavona believed that you are your own god. Italian for God is Dio. His logo backwards is Devil. He was truly Left hand path that praticed and sang about Sorcery, Magik, Rainbows at night, Wheel (Zodiac) ect. Sure, he played it fantasy in interviews. Many of his peers sued for lyrics BS people to kill. So it's all tongue in cheek.

Black Magick is nothing to play with..it's fire. I know I tap into it and use it everyday. White Magicians are killing themselves and everything they touch goes to shit. Alltrusitc, Love or Hate, Compassion, Destruction or complete indifference...there is no gray in that Rainbow. Just two dualistic snakes..

Being that is was Holy for Dio. It was a good angel and not like the evil pedophile asshole on the cover. Now THAT shit is EVIL. I had the honor to arrest men of the cloth while wearing an inverted pentagram.

OK ask me some more..I like this!

Love,

Bill Z Bub
            Last edited by horns666; 10-19-2015, 02:51 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm really enjoying this CD. This one will just kick your ass, so brutal and it just keep building.

Randy Blythe on vocals, Alex Skolnick on guitar with Gary Holt adding to the solo section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMGkSIXHCb0

Comment

Is it me or is Gary Holt getting way better with age?!!

Mark of Death Angel rules, Alissa smokes in harmony with anyone.

Ripper's cool..but he's still got a problem with M s..Imah..mahh ..m ...m...mop...maybe...momma.

I didn't watch the Van Halen one yet. I HATE David Lee Roth these days. I can't look at that smiling dungbeetle. Nobody smiles like that. He literally looks like..><..I want to see Wolfie beat the shit outta him!!! I'll pay him!!!

Cover song ..Anyone see Chickenfoot's 'Highway Star' live. Joe smokes the key solo

Comment

Gary has always been a bad ass player man, he just never got the attention he's getting now with Slayer.
                  \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                    I'm really enjoying this CD. This one will just kick your ass, so brutal and it just keep building.

Randy Blythe on vocals, Alex Skolnick on guitar with Gary Holt adding to the solo section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMGkSIXHCb0
                    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

My introduction to DiO was the last in line, I think we got it on a tape trade, from there I went back and caught up.
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
                        Gary has always been a bad ass player man, he just never got the attention he's getting now with Slayer.
                        I know I've been keeping up with Gary. I even have him on Hypocrisy's live DVD. It's Slayer I gotta catch up on..because of Gary. I know, I got it backasswards.

Also got him on a bunch of guest solos on bands such as Witchery. I love that band!!

I think my dude Chris Nieman Of Therion/Demonoid. Shit..you want to hear solos of Zeus?? Check out ANY with Demonoid!! He's in Sorcery too..haven't grabbed that one yet. Soo much metal..too little time.

That dude is amazing..and he's gotta cool beard..so that's good.

Comment

Working...
                        X