We Rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Rock!

I'm liking this more than I was expecting to!
    Plenty of Jackson-action as well

That was great.

Nice way to start the day.

Comment

Awesome!
      Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Yes this is awesome! And how 'bout that, Alissa and her blue hair doesn't just scream......maybe Arch Enemy should let her actually sing once in a while.....
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty cool!
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
            Yes this is awesome! And how 'bout that, Alissa and her blue hair doesn't just scream......maybe Arch Enemy should let her actually sing once in a while.....
            I was thinking the same thing. She did sing normal at times in her last band.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for shairng! Alex makes it look so easy... Great player.

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
              +2!!!
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

RIP Ronnie James.

Excellent cover.

And yeah, Alissa is awesome. She's got a great voice and she's ungodly hot. I'd knuckle tongue her nugget launcher.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That was fucking great. ANd I might listen to Arch Enemy if she sang like that all the time. I didn't know that she actually has a great voice.
                  My Toys:
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                  '94 Dinky HX in Black
                  '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Holy Shit !!! Tell more about this Metal Allegiance. This song is awesome !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXEXx-mIdc

It sounds just like it could have come off Testament "Practice What You Preach".

Comment

I started to post about this super group a few weeks ago, thought you all knew.
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

She's got pipes. Dio RULES..and this band delivered that shit. Thanks. I gotta show da'wife.

I don't care for her dirty vox at all, but she can sing very well. Did you know that Dan Marino from the Agonist (Alissa's
                        camp)..looks just like his uncle Frank Marino. That must be Vince Marino's kid. They all blaze ballz of fire on guitars.

Part of the reason Chris Ammot keeps quitting AE. He wants to sing..at least clean parts. Like his band Armageddon (3) as a three piece. They just put out a new one. I gotta get it. He's a great player too!

If cover bands were more like this. I would love cover bands. No energy around here. Even if if they're good..it's lame. This is a perfect example. It's called energy..enthusiam...fire.

DIO RULES ..The stars are brighter. We'll jam behind this wall of sleep.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hi, this is Mrs.Billzbubbles. Bill and I just watched Metal Allegiance We Rock, Alex kinda sounds like Bill, that was cool.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

One of my favorite Dio tunes. That rocked!

Comment

Dio is my FAVORITE metal singer of all time. He's the voice of the Devil himself !!

Not Lucifer, because she's the most beautiful angel of all !!

These are facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X