Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the CD in the mail the other day!

Awesome stuff. I felt no need to fast forward through any of it. lol
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      I heard both of your released songs a few times now... I know what I'm getting into.

I was gonna ask to buy a CD directly from you, but figured the preorder would make your label happier.

BTW, your vocalist is pretty freaking awesome too, same guy from Vomitory? I was a fan of Vomitory... I have two of their CDs. lol
      Yeah, thanks for preordering, that definitely made the label happier (and I don't think we as a band could've matched the price of the preorder, including shipping to the US etc).

That's correct, Erik (singer/bass player) was the frontman in Vomitory. They were a great band!

I'm glad that you liked the CD man! Not feeling the need to fast forward is always a good sign! Thanks again for the support!
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

MetalDaze and straycat - Thanks guys!
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Yeah, the "not feeling the need to fast forward" is actually a lot nicer of a compliment than it sounds. Being a judgmental death metal-head, I can listen through the whole album and enjoy your music and your influences!

Metal Blade USA mailed it out, so it wasn't international postage. So they had the album in stock when they should have. So that's a good sign!

I can't call the CD groundbreaking or anything, but it hits all the right notes. You have a really Slayer moment in Remember the Flesh but it comes across as a short nostalgic heads up.... it's there and then it's gone... more of an ode than riding a sound that isn't really yours. I could put your album in a mix with Dissection and Malevolent Creation or many of the other DM bands I like and it fits right in. Good stuff!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
          X