No announcement yet.

Jackson inside... Death Metal content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson inside... Death Metal content!

Our second video was released yesterday. Two Jackson USA's and one ESP Custom!

https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

really cool guitars and drums!!!! Sorry I am not a big fan of the death metal vocals though. video is a little disturbing, but it is death metal.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing and hope you get lots of cool gigs!
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Very cool, Anders! Really liked your old band, like this one, too!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, it just reminds me of good old school 90's death metal... catching all the right tones.

Comment

paranoid - Thanks man!

Mike - Thanks, I hope we get lots of cool gigs as well!

Joe - Cheers man! I'm excited to see how the album will be received. Only 1,5 weeks until it's released!

Comment

As someone who is kinda picky about the death metal that I do like, I didn't hear anything that I didn't like. In fact, I could put your song in between Malevolent Creation, Suffocation or Carcass or whatever, and it stands on it's own just fine. Really impressive. Really freaking good job dude.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                As someone who is kinda picky about the death metal that I do like, I didn't hear anything that I didn't like. In fact, I could put your song in between Malevolent Creation, Suffocation or Carcass or whatever, and it stands on it's own just fine. Really impressive. Really freaking good job dude.
                Well thank you very much for that! I'll give you a heads up when it is released and available on Spotify etc. Hopefully you'll like the rest of the album as well! BTW, I know you like your ESP Custom stuff. Our bass player / singer Erik has an awesome ESP Custom bass:

Comment

That was sick - in all of the right ways! Great stuff, Anders - awesome stuff from your new band, I'll definitely check y'all's album out when it drops. Really dig the cover art, too:

Comment

Gotta love it when metal bands use Jacksons, let alone a Warrior guitar!
                    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      Well thank you very much for that! I'll give you a heads up when it is released and available on Spotify etc. Hopefully you'll like the rest of the album as well! BTW, I know you like your ESP Custom stuff. Our bass player / singer Erik has an awesome ESP Custom bass:
                      I just watched the other track you guys have up on the metal blade site. Awesome.

That's an awesome bass. ESP customs are made right, that's for sure.

No heads up necessary. I put my money where my mouth is!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                        I put my money where my mouth is!
                        You did indeed! Thanks a lot man! I hope you'll find that it was good investment!

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                          Thanks guys!

You did indeed! Thanks a lot man! I hope you'll find that it was good investment!
                          I heard both of your released songs a few times now... I know what I'm getting into.

I was gonna ask to buy a CD directly from you, but figured the preorder would make your label happier.

BTW, your vocalist is pretty freaking awesome too, same guy from Vomitory? I was a fan of Vomitory... I have two of their CDs. lol

Comment

I approve as well

Comment

Not my thing but I wish you guys all the best and I hope your music sales go thru the roof.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X