No announcement yet.

New Jake E. Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i always loved jake e lee , i guess i will allways hope the best for jake e lee cioa , see ya , alz / 2014 --rock on jcf !

Comment

I had to close that window. If Ozzy was born in 1980, that's probably how he would sound now. One Up the C Side... Sounds like Jake is trying to relive the past instead of invent something new. I'm sorry, that kind of music died in the 80's for me. Extremely dated.

And the song didn't sound horrible... it sounded more like a parody of the 80's to me. Nothing new, nothing edgy, nothing really creative... and that's what all the metal was like back then... new, edgy and creative. If I want to relive the past, I'll throw on an album from that time period.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

to me, it has a very Saigon Kick type feel to it. I loved some of SK's songs, didn't care for others.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Been listening to the whole album for a few days. Not really anything I haven't heard before as stated previously. I like Jake but this doesn't really want to make me pick up a guitar and figure out parts. I agree with the comment on "Voodoo Highway". Great playing and song writing.

Comment

I've seen him twice the past week and his band was killer. If they're in your area, go see them and don't let the youtube stuff influence you. I was really turned off by the singer Darren initially (and the videos didn't win me over), but I like most of the songs on the record, and seeing them live cemented it for me.

Sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
            X