Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The future of Charvel Guitars is safe....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?.!.:think:
    Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-22-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Uh................... surely it's a spoof but it's done so badly, so not funny, that it's disturbing and sad to see on the Charvel website.

Comment

After seeing the Phil Demmel video, and now this.....FMIC should fire someones ass for devaluing the company image and offending its customers good senses.

You would think with the image bashing 23 fret blunder that happened, the QC fail in addressing the blunder on several forums across the web...that the folks in charge of the Jackson/Charvel brand would make serious efforts to build its image and quality.
        Fender would NEVER do this to their own brands or Guild, Gretch, EVH.
        Did some idiot pull strings to get their trust fund kid in at FMIC for a College project on brand demolition?
        If so. Fire them before its to late.
        I like some of the new models they have brought out. Of course the quality is quickly making them pariah among serious players.
        Now that Pablo is gone also (probably to the USA ESP shop) They need to pull out all the stops and build Mexico as the next big thing since Japan for ALL the Imports. Minus maybe the JS series.
        They need that guy that made Guild a viable brand again. He made a great name that was lost on shitty products an amazing brand again after FMIC bought them.
        Its time.
        Why can we see this? But FMIC does not?

Maybe its just the overtime working on me. But that's how I feel right now. Gotta vent.
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
        A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Think I'd prefer to listen to Hoogie Boogie Land by "Complete" then this rot!
          www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
            Now that Pablo is gone also (probably to the USA ESP shop)
            Huh ????? Pablo is gone ? When did this happen ?

Comment

While I think this video is pretty funny and I love stuff that doesn't take itself too seriously, it's pretty weird that they would make a video with this dude and not some sweet stuff with Guthrie playing his new Charvels-maybe I didn't scroll back far enough though.

Comment

These Schecter wannabe Charvels (Scharvels?) are being marketed to a complete different demographic than the traditional models that the brand has always been known for...the kiddies who are attracted to these abominations probably think that video is awesome.

Comment

Wonder how the Scharvels have sold? I've never seen or heard anybody IRL (and VERY few online) talk about them, let alone own one. I'm guessing they were a fail.

Comment

I call them Chivels and specifically omit them from my eBay searches.

Comment

What's that I smell?
                      Charvette for the new millennium...

Wait a minute. I own a Desolation. And I like it!
                      Last edited by pianoguyy; 12-05-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                        What's that I smell?
                        Charvette for the new millennium...

Wait a minute. I own a Desolation. And I like it!
                        That's absurd!

The Pro Mods are still better.
                        I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                        ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                        Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                        Blackstar Soloist HT60
                        Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                        Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Don't misunderstand, my DS2 does not compare to my 86 Jackson. I don't mean that I am going to start a Desolation fan site. I am not saying that the world would be a better place if all other guitars disappeared.

But they are hot little monsters. Twenty years from now, it will probably be in a trash can somewhere because it is not a high quality piece. But it didn't cost $4k the way Jackson is quoting for the USA Soloist. I didn't buy it thinking it would replace anything. I bought to add to the family.

Comment

If you want to see an odd artist endorsement video.,
                            Throw this into YouTube -on phone, can't link YouTube-

tregan Kimberly freeman endorsement

Comment

Working...
                            X