Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The future of Charvel Guitars is safe....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future of Charvel Guitars is safe....

I haven't posted on here in a long while, but seeing this blog post on Charvel's website has prompted me to do so...

http://www.charvel.com/blog/2013/11/...ation-ds-1-st/

I'd say that the future of Charvel guitars, and music itself, is in good hands!

Is this supposed to be a joke video?
    That guy in the video is walking cliche'.
    -Rick

Comment

"I play ev'rything in drop-d, drop-c for the most part...It's got a built-in neck, I think they call that a 'neck-thru' so it makes it harder to break..." LMFAO! So I guess these guys'll be opening for Steel Panther in the not-so-distant future.

Comment

Steel Panther beat you to the punch by a decade dudes. Sorry. ;p

And Satchel already did this, and funnier, almost 2 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiSJ9qkp8T4
        Last edited by SausageofPower; 11-20-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          Is this supposed to be a joke video?
          That guy in the video is walking cliche'.
          +1
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Uber fail.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Who in Charvel thought endorsing this douche would be a good idea? Seriously, they need to take down this video before competent guitarist see their favorite guitar brand stooping this low. This guy should have never gotten endorsed from any guitar brand, let alone make an album with such a hillbilly group!

"Thaz 300 pounds of hevy medal man" Really?
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

That has to be a spoof video, yet at the same time I'm not 100% sure.

J/C is doing some very weird and confusing things in 2013.

Comment

Meh, it's a joke dude. They're a gag group. It's just that, unlike Steel Panther who has some seasoned guys (Russ Parrish played for Halford's band Fight 20 years ago, and him and Ralph Saenz were in The Atomic Punks, a kickass Van Halen tribute band), these guys rely more on "har har, look we are teh funney" than actually having some chops to back it up (from what I've seen). I could be wrong, but...yeah. I groaned a bit.

Comment

WTF?!!! I have seen a few new customs trickling out to some dealers which is positive. Although, I'm not convinced the dealers that are specking them really get it. I personally think they are sitting on a gold mine and just don't realize it. Oh well.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I'll say the same thing I did about the recent Phil Demmel "funny" YouTube vid: what is J/C trying to accomplish and is it a good idea especially given their recent issues?

While competitors are cranking out amazing quality, creativity and craftsmanship, J/C is playing around posting joke videos. The irony is that the videos aren't really required.....the company is starting to be seen as a joke anyway. If that is their goal, I guess the vids reinforce it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
                        I haven't posted on here in a long while, but seeing this blog post on Charvel's website has prompted me to do so...

http://www.charvel.com/blog/2013/11/...ation-ds-1-st/

I'd say that the future of Charvel guitars, and music itself, is in good hands!
                        Ethan, how the hell have you been?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This simultaneously made and ruined my day
                          I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                          ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                          Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                          Blackstar Soloist HT60
                          Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                          Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Ethan, how the hell have you been?

I've been good man, busy! Looking forward to poking around here a bit!

Comment

Cool. Nice to see you back.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X