No announcement yet.

How the fuck did these guys get signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have said it many times before, but I'll say it again: music is not for everyone, and this is why structure is a good thing. I don't believe someone should dictate what you play, but there needs to be at least a binding guideline of what is "good" and what is "shit" to prevent this sort of shit from making it into the public.

Artistic expression is fine, when it comes from an artist. Not everyone who has the tools of an artist can be considered an artist. Monkeys with typewriters, that sorta thing.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      there needs to be at least a binding guideline of what is "good" and what is "shit"
      Unfortunatly there isn't

So there's the reason whole galeries are filled with overpaid trash any 4 year old could improve upon

The guys from the video remind me of an ep of "star trek" where a character sings, to a race who do not know song, only math
      they end up making their own "opera" based on perfect mathmatic calculations
      needles to say, it ended up as utter random crap like the above 'songs'
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
      X