Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, a trans red Jackson DX10D.

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    before they jumped on the endorsement gravy train, he used to play in import Dinky Reverse
    Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
    Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
    http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
    http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

DX10s have pickup rings. His old one didn't. It's an old Dinky Reverse
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Jeff Loomis would be the best move Jackson could possibly fuggin' do. Get Jenna to blow him or sumthin'..

They sign posers and has beens instead. Jackson became the MTV of guitars. Kinda sad really.

Chris Broderick was a smart grab, but not nearly as powerful as Jeff...and he would agree!

I've known what Jackson doesn't..I know the who's who in the metal kingdom. There is a valid pecking order, not a popularity contest. That's what made Jackson king in the first place..they lost sight of this. So, ESP, Dean, Schecter, IBZ snatched 'em up instead. They played it smart.

These are facts..not opinions
        I agree Jeff would be a good signing, and I agree he's better than Broderick (who isn't?).
        But what makes you think he would actually sell guitars? I don't even know what band the guy is in now and probably neither do most people.
        At least Trivium have some (unfathomable) level of popularity with the younger, less discerning, people into metal.
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

In a short version everyone that worships Jeff surpassed into really big things..or popular bands. This includes everyone from Gus G, Alexi Laiho, Chris B (got the 'deth gig by forfeit) , Dave Mustaine, AV7F, KWE..he could have easily had gigs with Ozzy or 'Deth. Since, his outs from NM, he's turned down dream gigs with pretty big people that he won't disclose. I know of some. Right now he's working on his own stuff and keeping his options open. It was meant to be the gigs he turned down would have made him a more KNOWN player. But he wants and needs to write his own stuff, not just learn popular material. But if THOSE guys want him..Jackson should want him even more. But no, If Jeff was in 'Deth or Ozzy..he'd prolly be signed to Dean or some shit.

Jackson used to have their finger on the pulse and be in the know. Now it's all after the fact and oops..we lost another one.Not very pro-active at all. They need a guy like myself to put their product in those hands. Then we would shit, and the next sig models would be a fuggin' deal. Theu did it before with Randy, Vinny Vincent, Lynch, Ratt..ect. We see amny great legends playing Jacksons. Lots of 'em in our favorite vids and some new ones. The new ones are the important ones. It makes a new generation want those guitars again.

Take a short poll here. I think many would excited awaiting the new Jackson Jeff Loomis Jackson sig.

Maybe an Andy LaRoque, Mike Wead, The Amott brothers sig, even a Slayer, sig..and ect.

You guys would bust a nut for a Kirk Hammet, James Hetfield, and prolly a Lars Ulirch sig!

Here the real personal kick in the ass. I bought my main guitar new, a '95 Charvel SD-1 Koa because I saw Alex Skolnick in an GW add when he first joined Savatage. He's holding my exact guitar..or I bought one like his. Jackson seem to give a dam who was going to follow in the footsteps of Criss Oliva. I sure was and wasn't alone. I bought 2!! I love those adds..still have those issues!! Jackson / Charvel was really on the ball!!! During a time deep in Rap and Grunge!! That's when players like jeff played Jackson..because Jackson ruled!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Definately Loomis. But i kinda wish Jackson saw an endorsement in Laiho, and in the future, Latvala. There are millions of Liaho fanboys, including closet ones like myself, who cant stand the esp cutaway on the alexis, cant get past the 17th fret. Aside from my ranting, i could see the Hetfield sig, that white king v, roundhorn, or even an explorer xD. I wonder if jackson would do the same body carve as the shecter though.....But its the people, who get endorsements who shouldnt, who somehow overshadow the people who would be perfect for them.
            Guitars:
            Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
            Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
            Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
            Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
            Modded Jet City 100HDM
            custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

Alexi was pissed when I mentioned Jackson!! He was so fuggin' irrate. He was pretty wasted and I had to hold Latvala up against the bus, because he almost fell on his ass several times. I'm surprised they played so amazingly in that condition!. I simple told him alot of guys on a Jackson forum were pretty bummed about him not playing Jacksons anymore. I know he misunderstood me and prolly thought I was from Jackson..because I got nothing but "aaahhh fuck Jackson...piece of shit fuckers..." Not happy with me really..hahaa..I said..well, alrighty then!!

Then Jeff Loomis walked out, shouted my name. I broke away from Roope..he fell on his ass, and I hung out with Jeff and Nick Barker (then Dimmu drummer) that night.

Great show..fun night. In the middle of snowy winter.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X