Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Vocal style is too TWNAH for me.
    ...Tell em Ill call them back, just tell em anything, yeah get em off my back...
    Despite the mediocrity of that album, I LOVE Disconnect.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      I friggin love it, I was really scared there for a while because Im NOT a big fan of Public Enemy Number 1... I was hoping the whole album wasnt gonna be like that, and thankfully its not. Just like Endgames first single Headcrusher, I wasnt a huge fan... but the rest of the album came through with flying colors. Cant wait for this one!
      Same here!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hmmmm, I don't know.... I'm not impressed so far. Seems to me Dave is not really trying anymore, not that he's alone in that. I get the feeling with a lot of albums coming out in recent years that the "artists" only release them to keep the fans interested, i.e., to sell merchandise and live tickets.

As for the previous album, I didn't like headcrusher at all and I don't understand why he keeps playing it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          ...Tell em Ill call them back, just tell em anything, yeah get em off my back...
          Despite the mediocrity of that album, I LOVE Disconnect.
          Yeah, Disconnect has good dynamics in it. I liked Dread and the Fugitive Mind even though one of course can argue that it borrows at bit from old songs.

Comment

I like it and my PP likes it.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              I friggin love it, I was really scared there for a while because Im NOT a big fan of Public Enemy Number 1... I was hoping the whole album wasnt gonna be like that, and thankfully its not. Just like Endgames first single Headcrusher, I wasnt a huge fan... but the rest of the album came through with flying colors. Cant wait for this one!
              I agree with your first statement. However, I thought Headcrusher was the best of the album along with 1,320.

I like Never Dead very much, it's fast, I like fast. I'm thrilled to know that Sudden Death will be released on the album as well as I can't fucking burn my iTunes version... And the demos... It should be an interesting album, more than Endgame for me.
              I <3 DR Strings.

2007 Jackson KV2
              2006 Schecter C1 Blackjack
              Randall RG75G2
              Line 6 PODxt

Comment

The second clip smokes the first clip.
                "POOP"

Comment

That was cool, the solos were much less annoying than on Endgame. Did Broderick play any part of the solo there, or was it all Dave? That might explain why it wasn't total shit.
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Oh yeah, that's some good stuff. No complaints. Keep it coming.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Drover is an awesome song writer and a human metronome.

A good solid drummer with meter..hard to come by without triggers and protools.

Nick Menza has seen better days. Have you heard his solo cd after he left 'deth? Well, it sucked balls.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This song fucking rules!!!!

sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                        X