No announcement yet.

Trey Azagthoth and Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So im sitting here looking at my ibanex x series and looking at that astro x. The only difference is the color and pickup config. Looks like that one has a non recessed trem, same as mine, same rosewood fretboard with dot inlay, and same head stock.. then in the first pic all I see is a phil demmel V. how do some companies not get sued.
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Blessed is my favorite.

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      That's awesome! Funnily enough, i've really been GASing for an old Ferrari Red Ironbird for a while (and a Charvel Star in the same colour).

Indeed, i'll stick with the eerie chaotic darkness of "Abominations of Desolation" (their masterpiece if you ask me), the first three albums and "Formulas...".
      "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Trey's new guitars will be hardcore radi-kult!

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
          Trey's new guitars will be hardcore radi-kult!
          And they will surely kill a cop! Man, does the new album suck... at least most of it does!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Man, does the new album suck... at least most of it does!
            Here's another theory as to why it sucked - though I think this is all a parody and not a truthful story:
            http://www.metal-army.com/?p=22789

Comment

Interesting. Maybe being married to Gen has something to do with it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's another theory as to why it sucked - though I think this is all a parody and not a truthful story:
                http://www.metal-army.com/?p=22789

Funny but sort of mean. lol
                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
                  Funny but sort of mean. lol
                  Agreed. Tumors are NOT funny. I do think they went a bit far for a laugh on that one.

Comment

Agreed. Tumors are NOT funny. I do think they went a bit far for a laugh on that one.

Yeah, there were a lot of other scenarios that would have been funnier to spoof.
                    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

So that's the cunt who stole my Lamborghini?
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

IIRC, Trey was given Mike Davis' yellow Warrior Pro. I'd still like to know which pickup is installed in the bridge.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I was gonna say I do recall seeing a pic of him with a yellow Warrior Pro.

And yeah, I'd love to have been there when the owner of that Ferrari came out of the shop and ran him off
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                          X