No announcement yet.

When you cross 1983 Shout At The Devil Motley Crue w/ Bullet For My Valentine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you cross 1983 Shout At The Devil Motley Crue w/ Bullet For My Valentine

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of haters on this thread but what the hell, I'm digging this. With all the crappy rap and screamo stuff kids can try to copy today, I kind of dig kids making a crossbreed of Kiss, Shout At The Devil era Motley Crue and later bands like Bullet For My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold.

Say what you want but this song just rocks, looking forward to the new CD on June 16th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7gAn_b4prw
    Last edited by lepard; 06-06-2011, 11:36 AM.

I'm not feelin it dog. Good production but the songwriting is about as corporate and formulaic as music can be.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Not bad. I don't hate it.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The only thing I saw about that video that really made me think of Motley Crue 1983 were the outfits.

Comment

That sucked

Comment

Nikki Sixx should go take his makeup back.

Oddly, the musicianship are probably better than that of Motley Crue, yet neither the song, the attitude, nor the sonic appeal if you will, are anywhere close.

Comment

I'm thinking the singer thinks of his band as a 9-5 job, and sings with as much enthusiasm
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

That. Was. Shit.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Gotta love the comments..."OMG do you think the blonde in his hair is attractive too?!?!?" Song sounded like 15,000 other ones I haven't liked in the last 6 years.
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Not bad, not good, don't know what to think really. I had seen thoses Motley wannabes in the latest guitar world mag and was wondering what kind of music they were doing.

Thanks for sharing.
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Um........yea..........I think that........uh........ well............ ya know.......
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

do they all go to the same hairdresser?/
                          yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Left me feeling very "flat" No inspiration and I didn't like the kick at all. Just sort of sat too deep.
                            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                              do they all go to the same hairdresser?/
                              by the looks of them, they dont go to ANY hairdresser.
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X