• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hum

Comment

• Originally posted by ranman View Post
      Hum
      Agree completely. They were playing a small bar in Boston about 15 years ago, and before the show started I noticed Matt (lead singer, rhythm guitar) sitting alone. I went over, politely said hello and that it was cool to meet him. I was going to walk away, but he asked me to sit down. We shot the shit for 15 minutes, then he went up and played the show.

It was a great show, and he was a hell of a nice guy to talk to.

Comment

• Most underrated band now? Chris Holmes!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Grand Funk Railroad !!

Comment

• Leatherwolf
            2009 black sl1 usa
            fire crackle 3dr dead mint(flawless!!)
            Burgundy mist model 3
            black model 1 emg
            black model 3 h/s/s
            2005 pointy charvel
            2009 black rr1

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              Grand Funk Railroad !!
              Get off my lawn!

In reality, I'm old enough to know the first run.
              They were my second rock experience after Chicago got me gassing to learn guitar.

"Mean Mistreater" still haunts me, but a great tune to start from.
              I think that's where I started to break away from country, to blues.

Last edited by Cygnus X1; 05-01-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Edit to add, shocking how I knew at what...age 8?
                This song was about heroin.
                "Your pretty face" was the poppy.

Comment

• One of my best buds was Mark Farner's cousin and I got to meet the band before the Cinci Ohio show.IIRC 1968.
                  One loud ass band too deff one of the best shows I ever saw.
                  Last edited by straycat; 05-01-2013, 10:06 PM.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• I'm proud to announce that my english are better now and I do understand the whole ball's pelsy joke, which I didn't get from the start, (I was a teenager back then,and i'm from Europe) combine that with my friend at the time telling me "I have the same problem" cause of cancer he faced as a kid (some parts of his body are still swollen) ( I didn't understand it was a joke in the first place) , and that's how it went, me insisting that my friend has balls pelsy ...... I didn't even google it at the time,

I like going back to my posts here after so many years watching how and what I responded, being a naive teenager who doesn't know enough english but still tries ...... yeah that was me, nowadays I prefer listening rather than talking, I have my reasons for that

anyways that's my update and I laughed to tears reading the whole thing again, hope you do as well

Comment

• Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
                      I like going back to my posts here after so many years watching how and what I responded, being a naive teenager who doesn't know enough english but still tries ...... yeah that was me, nowadays I prefer listening rather than talking, I have my reasons for that

anyways that's my update and I laughed to tears reading the whole thing again, hope you do as well
                      Hahaha Im the same way. I love going back and re-reading mine and other posts. Thanks for the update!

Comment

• z1n thank you friend

Comment

• Welcome back! Boy, does this thread bring back memories. hahaha
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I'm surprised that my response was that short and sweet, but I still stand by it. Y&T

Comment

• Legs Diamond

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                Welcome back! Boy, does this thread bring back memories. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X