Most Underrated Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
    no toejam my friend has one of his balls bigger than the other.....and obviously hanging lower than the other one
    I don't know what that is, but it isn't called balls pelsy.There has only been one documented case of balls pelsy, and that is Billz.

Unless maybe your friend caught it from Billz. He has been known to rub his pud on things

Comment

• it's Billz Pelzy
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Everyone knows Wheelz of Steel is the most underrated band ever. Just listen to this shit: http://youtu.be/zDIDO9PTvXw

"I have taken so many drugs, and now you know why I am in a straight jacket. I don't know why or what."

Pure poetry.

Comment

• maybe its not exactly balls pelsy but one of his balls is bigger than the other,as I said he has had some surgeons near that area.

Comment

• Originally posted by VanHoosen View Post
            Everyone knows Wheelz of Steel is the most underrated band ever. Just listen to this shit: http://youtu.be/zDIDO9PTvXw

"I have taken so many drugs, and now you know why I am in a straight jacket. I don't know why or what."

Pure poetry.
            man thats a great band....it really is underrated.and its really pissing me the fact that such musicians don't get the recognition they deserve...such are these guys:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAaw9KDlc3Y

Comment

• T-Ride

1993, out of San Francisco, sick 3pc band with killer guitar by Geoff Tyson (a Satch student at one point)

they are kind of like Queen meets VH meets something. totally unique sound w/ sick vocals and drumming. still one of my favorite records.

"T-Ride was a California-based heavy metal band whose only album shared the same title. Noted for its wildly complex instrument and vocal arrangements."

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

• Did anyone mention Vio-lence? Maybe Laaz Rockit too...
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

• How could I forget...Wargasm. Awesome three piece, great riffs and tasty leads and really nice dudes. They always had killer weed too. They're label did absolutely nothing to promote them...very sad...
                  Hear the universe scream
                  Bleeding from black holes
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

• Stone from Finland.
                    Without a doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by skorb View Post
                      T-Ride

1993, out of San Francisco, sick 3pc band with killer guitar by Geoff Tyson (a Satch student at one point)

they are kind of like Queen meets VH meets something. totally unique sound w/ sick vocals and drumming. still one of my favorite records.

"T-Ride was a California-based heavy metal band whose only album shared the same title. Noted for its wildly complex instrument and vocal arrangements."

Btw, I found this tidbit on Geoff's site forum:

"BTW, that entire record was recorded using one guitar and amp. The guitar was a run-of-the-mill Charvel Strat with maple fingerboard and one pickup...a real P.A.F., not sure of the year but I believe it was a '59. The amp was a 1980 Marshall 2203, stock. The cab was my 1960B with Vintage 30's in it that was bought in '88. The speaker mic'd was the top right one and it went right on the grill dead center with a 57."

Comment

• Bad Brains muthaf***er!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skorb View Post
                          Btw, I found this tidbit on Geoff's site forum:

"BTW, that entire record was recorded using one guitar and amp. The guitar was a run-of-the-mill Charvel Strat with maple fingerboard and one pickup...a real P.A.F., not sure of the year but I believe it was a '59. The amp was a 1980 Marshall 2203, stock. The cab was my 1960B with Vintage 30's in it that was bought in '88. The speaker mic'd was the top right one and it went right on the grill dead center with a 57."
                          That's rad! My guitar teacher is way into those guys. He even went so far as to get Geoff to do a Skype lesson with him. He showed me a few of Tyson's trickier wide legato licks... which I should actually probably go over again.

Comment

• yeah Geoff Tyson's playing is very unique and creative, with mindblowing speed when he wants.
                            really a virtuoso who never got anywhere near the level of recognition he should have.

I fucking love T-Ride, every guitarist should hear that cd.

Comment

• Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                              I liked Sword, not to be confused with The Sword (look up the song The Trouble Is) as well as Warlock a.k.a. Doro, TNT, Fates Warning and Savatage to name a few. I thought all those were great bands with great players and were terribly underated.
                              Savatage is fantastic. Criss Oliva really made his Charvels scream. Shadow Gallery are really underrated as well.

Comment

• Strapping Young Lad
                                Gojira
                                Robin Trower (back in the day)
                                Tool (I know they have had some success, but really, they should be absolutely huge)
                                Alice in Chains (see Tool)
                                DragonForce
                                Slayer
                                Death (Chuck Schuldiner was awesome)
                                The Melvins

(just a few, I am sure I will think of more)

Comment

Working...
                                X