No announcement yet.

Current rigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no changes in the last couple years for me....

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
      RR/YJM Fan? Yet no strat? no RR/3/5 ? Whats up wit dat!

Yeah well Explorer body shapes fit me better than a strat.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn lutz View Post
        no changes in the last couple years for me....

show off!!!!

Comment

how's that purple Marshall head sound, Shawn?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            how's that purple Marshall head sound, Shawn?

it has a real orgasmic, open, airy kinda tone to it
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Inazone, hey man got a question for ya: Those guitar stands that you have, are they the same ones avail @ Musicinas Friend/AMS/etc...? And do you think that a King V would fit them without the points touching the floor?

I need a stand that King V's will fit onto, and I'd prefer one like you have, but I want to be sure first.

Anyone have a suggestion for a stand that will fit KV's? Thanks Inazone and anyone else! Much appreciated!
              'Howling in shadows
              Living in a lunar spell
              He finds his heaven
              Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                Inazone, hey man got a question for ya: Those guitar stands that you have, are they the same ones avail @ Musicinas Friend/AMS/etc...? And do you think that a King V would fit them without the points touching the floor?

I need a stand that King V's will fit onto, and I'd prefer one like you have, but I want to be sure first.

Anyone have a suggestion for a stand that will fit KV's? Thanks Inazone and anyone else! Much appreciated!
                I'm not Inazone, but NO, they do not work for KV's. the horns are the same length. They work perfect for the RR's due to the offset horns. I have one for my RR's, and I love it.

I do believe you're better off with a Hercules stand, I'm sure someone will chime in on that.

Back on topic, I'll take some pics Tues at practice.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post

As Jeri stated, those stands won't work for Vs. If you look at the bottom picture I posted, the guitar on the left is on a stand that I previously used for a King V. I don't know of any multi-guitar stands/racks that will work, at least not that I've seen at Guitar Center.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                    RR/YJM Fan? Yet no strat? no RR/3/5 ? Whats up wit dat!
                    Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN View Post
                    Yeah well Explorer body shapes fit me better than a strat.
                    So where's the Kelly?

Comment

Whats left of the Kelly is leaning against the wall behind the Explorer.

Comment

Ouch. Now I see it. My brain refused to process the first three times I looked.

I hope to get some rig shots as soon as I finish my sanctuary.

Comment

here's my current live rig. rivera S120, 60 watts X 2 in stereo. the rivera cabs are loaded with EVM12L speakers and get the "dry" signal. the mesa cab is loaded with english vintage 30's and gets the "wet" signal.

my pedals are straight forward. i have the rivera FS6 to control the amp. my signal runs vox wah -> boss hyper-fuzz -> mxr EVH phase 90 -> amp.

my "small" rig, which also is my home practice and recording rig is the rivera m100 with the rivera c210 cab. i use the vintage fender amp for clean sounds, even though the rivera cleans are incredible, sometimes NOTHING but a blackface fender will get THE sound. that amp is a 1963 transitional tremolux. it has the blonde/gold cosmetics, but the blackface amp. it runs into a peavey 1x12 loaded with a weber vintage alnico 12.

oh, and the gumball machine works. it usually has reeses pieces in it, but i have to refill it
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Some of you have impressive rigs! Mine is quite simple compared to most of you...

And another Godin to have a pair when we gig:

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Love the Godins too
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Here's my current set-up of toys:
                                ENGL Fireball head, Monster PRO2500, T.C. Electronic G-Major, ENGL Midi Switch, ENGL midi footcontroller, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 2X12, Mesa/Boogie Stileto standard 4X12.

Last edited by piranhaguy2002a; 09-15-2008, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X