No announcement yet.

Current rigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to take a new pic. Vetta combo running stereo with a Marshall 4x12 with V30s. I'm really feeling the itch to replace the Vetta with something tube though.

Comment

Seymore Duncan Orange!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Staticroute - how is the Stiletto at bedroom volumes?

There's a lot of Genz Benz love so far. How are the Tribal cabs? What speakers are in them?
        Last edited by Spivonious; 09-12-2008, 10:39 AM.
        Scott

Comment

ENGL Screamer during the day... That tiny little wanky amp or a Vamp2 with headphones while the housemates are asleep

...after enough shots of tequila i sometimes use the ENGL at night too!

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

P-50e's on the top and Tone Tubby 40/40's on the bottom.

This is my live rig next to my bedroom rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Staticroute View Post
              I like that Univalve. I had one for a while. Really nice with a KT-66.
              I did have a Blue Voodoo head with KT66s, but for some reason I never did try one in the Uni. I've tried it with a KT77, KT88, EL34, 6G6 and an EL84 with Yellow Jacket adapter.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
                Seymore Duncan Orange!!!

When did they make that? I know they made some little combo amps quite awhile ago, but never saw a head like that.

Comment

Finally, someone bites on that! I have thrown this out there a couple times and know one asked...Guess the picture helped...

Its just a XXX with the mud flap girls turned over...Then I had this orange SD sticker...What I really wanted is an A&W sticker...

I thought someone would have questioned it a long time ago....especially at a gig...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Ah! LOL :ROTF:

Comment

Comment

JCM 900 SL-X Model 2100
                        Soldano 4x12 with Soldano speakers

Laney HC25R for practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          Staticroute - how is the Stiletto at bedroom volumes?

There's a lot of Genz Benz love so far. How are the Tribal cabs? What speakers are in them?
                          The Stiletto sounds great at bedroom volumes. I wanted something that could give me hot rodded JCM800 sounds at reasonable volume levels. I've been very happy with it so far.

The Tribal cabs are loaded with Eminence Private Jacks. Very nice sounding cabs.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN View Post
                            RR/YJM Fan? Yet no strat? no RR/3/5 ? Whats up wit dat!

Comment

After being in my house for almost a year, I just now got around to taking some pics. Probably time for a new camera soon, but it does the job. I'm posting everything, so sorry if it takes a while to load.

The Peavey and Samick basses are both fretless, although I sold the Peavey to my roommate; the Yamaha fiver is his too. There is also a closet set up as an iso booth, containing some small combo amps, a couple of cabs, and room to set up some mics.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow. There are some nice rigs here.

Here is mine. More specs here.

There are two new additions to this; 1) X2 Digital Wireless and 2)Electro-Harmonix Soul Preacher.
                                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X