Q. for Bill-Z.. Marshall or Uberschall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M'kay..You answered..like always.

(And I've always thought you sounded best thru my Marshall. By far...)
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

get a room
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        get a room
        ..been there, done that..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          ..been there, done that..
          woohoo!!! :ROTF:

Unfortunately, I have seen the dark marsupial, haha... It touched my guitar I think too... Ugh...

Comment

Oh my goodness..this is very true!!!

I was sitting down at pratice with John's Dinky. I was unaware of the huge hole in the crotchal region of my jeans. John made me wear a fuggin' towel for the rest of rehearsal..man was that hilarious!:ROTF::ROTF:

When he spotted the Dark Marsupial..all he could do was point with a look of disgust and utter incoherant sounds. He finally said "your...your...your balls...your balls ..are showing ". I have it on cd somewhere.

Good times!!!!

Comment

nice

last year we were watching a yankee game at Tommy's place.. durning the game he and Jeanette went to Seven Eleven to get some drinks and snacks... Tommy went with his adidas pants which had a small hole near the crotch region... it wasn't a big deal but in the store the head of his pud went right into the hole... it was pointing at the clerk... he fucking freaked out and Tommy made moves like he is going to shoot with his pud
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Fuggin' Tommy man.

Hey, how is Tommy doing..anyone know..E have you talked with him yet? I hope he's doing well.

Comment

Put Tommy and Bill together... OMG....

Comment

I just got a Randall RT2/50 power amp and have been using it with my JMP-1....sounds awesome! The cool thing with the Randall is that you can hook up just one cabinet (I have a Peavy 5150 4x12) and switch between the two channels it offers. I have the stock tubes which are JJ 6L6GCs in Channel 1 and JJ E34L's in Channel 2. It's awesome to be able to A/B tubes like that. This is my first experience with E34L's. I'm normally a 6L6 fan, but the E34L's are great! Kinda seem like a 6L6, but with the mids of an EL34. Can't believe how much bottom end I was getting compared to a normal EL34. Cool!

BTW, the JMP-1 is cool too.

Comment

Here's my beloved main rig since 1996. From top to bottom. Furman PL-8, BBE 422, Marshall JFX-1, JMP-1, 9200 w/5881s, ..stereo into four Marshall 1960B cabs. To the right, is my Bogner Uberschall /G- Major, and Marshall 1960A cab. All cabs loaded with Celestion 75s. The guitar is a Strickly 7 model @ "Strickly 7 guitars". A new guitars co of fine 7 stringers started by friends. More info on those later. I was asked to do a youtube demo of one of their guitars, and agreed..but more on that later.

Last edited by horns666; 10-15-2008, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X