No announcement yet.

Krank micro stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played a Krank Rev 2...didn't like it. As far as I know, Nevermore still uses rectos on the record. And live. They just get paid to say Krank rules.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      I played a Krank Rev 2...didn't like it. As far as I know, Nevermore still uses rectos on the record. And live. They just get paid to say Krank rules.
      Blend of Recto and Krank on TGE, which doesn't say much... I can't stand the tone on that album.

The Recto's on DHIADW, however... now we're talking.

Comment

There is no such thing as a Rev 2

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by mantis View Post
          The New Shadows fall CD.
          There are LOTS of amps on the new SF CD, including Marshalls and Bad Cats.

Comment

How can more low-watt tube amps on the market be a bad thing? Competition brings better products out from everybody. Even if it sounds like shit, it might inspire a better company to make a "real" metal low-watt amp that you won't need EMGs and stomps to get brutal with.

Comment

There is no such thing as a Rev 2

Dan
              Well, it was something 2 and it was definitely a Krank. And it wasn't a Krankenstein. It sounded like the perfect amp for me if I wanted to play in Vader.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                Shadows Fall wasn't using Krank when I saw them.
                There new cd they use a Krankenstien and a Rev 1. I believe since 2004 they where using krank amps. In the Studio they can plug into anything they want. Most studios have many different heads and cab's. Certain songs may require a different tone.
                They also got another new cd coming out on 4/3/07. that new song shit I forget what it's called but it sounds cool as hell and they are using krank amps.

For myself I love my Krank rev 1 gain channel when I want to play extremely heavy or Drop D tuning. I like my JSX for 80's metal and rock stuff. I don't believe there is a do all amp out there. I haven't played one.

Comment

Well, it was something 2 and it was definitely a Krank. And it wasn't a Krankenstein. It sounded like the perfect amp for me if I wanted to play in Vader.
                  Ok there is a Krankenstien, Revolution 1, Revolution 1 combo and the Chadwick. thats it dude. This pactice amp isn't out yet and it's the Rev 1 Jr. Do they make an amp I don't know about?? Maybe it was a orignal design?? I don't know man.

Whats Vader??? And how do you play in it??

Comment

I think I know what you played man, it was most likely the new Chadwick. It's called a series 2. It's gear alittle more towards Rock then metal but I believe it still rips. I never played on. Not yet.

Comment

Whats Vader???
                      http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/vade.htm

http://www.vader.pl/festivals-e.html
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"They also got another new cd coming out on 4/3/07. that new song shit I forget what it's called but it sounds cool as hell and they are using krank amps."

That is the CD I am referring to. Like I said, there are MANY amps on that CD.

Comment

Working...
                        X