No announcement yet.

Crate power block $99 at MF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought one a few months back to power my Talkbox when I flew out to CA for a show and couldn't bring my usual Laney head to power it. It worked so well, and is so small, that I use it for the Talkbox all the time now instead of the Laney. It did get me pulled out of line at the airport twice though while they swabbed it for explosives.

Comment

I was fart-knocking around with my powerblock tonight and recorded a quick clip. The lead line is boosted with a keeley bd2.

http://www.5thfret.com/crate.mp3
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Sounds damn good fr0sty!!! Was this recorded direct or miced? If miced, what cab did you use?
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

It was miked. I used my avatar premier vintage 2x12. It's their oversized one. It's loaded with vintage 30's. The mic was a sm57, off axis.
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
          X