• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Walls would be gone
    Faces would Melt....
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Whatever works for you and lets you play your best..

THAT is the amp you want!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Whatever works for you and lets you play your best..

THAT is the amp you want!!
        OMG... Bill is the voice of reason?!!?!?! Time to start drinking again.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

The Vetta works for me. It might not work for you.. but it sure blows my skirt up. The most common response to hearing my Vetta is "damn".
          I notice something else too. Once somebody starts playing through it.. they can't stop. Its like Pringles I guess.

Comment

or Combos

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              The Vetta works for me. It might not work for you.. but it sure blows my skirt up. The most common response to hearing my Vetta is "damn".
              I notice something else too. Once somebody starts playing through it.. they can't stop. Its like Pringles I guess.

Your a credible amp dude John..I KNOW you milked the shit out of that Vetta, and I'm positive I would be very impressed if I heard your tone..

Those damn Tung Sols I threw in really changed the character of my amp..I'm so greatful that guy didn't just sell me BS, they deliver exactly what he described..

Here's to awesome tone!!

Here's to pizza flavored Combos..

Here's to Nate's drinkin'..

I can't own a Vetta..I still haven't figured out how to program my G Major after 4 years...I don't even know how to post pics..I'm a Ubertard..

Bill Z
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X