No announcement yet.

Diezels Blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to me...it's hard to describe tone in written words..but it sounded like a million bucks, a ready and "produced" tone that was SO heavy, and SO dynamic...ALIVE..if you will..I've never heard any amp even close...and I only tweaked it for a few minutes..which is a big reason it awes me so much.

Comment

they sound almost a bit TOO "produced" to me

Comment

Originally posted by thebisch
        Really? I thought the tone was aweful! Different strokes...
        I agree. I didn't know WHAT he was playing through. All I knew was that I didn't like it.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

I'm not a fan either. For the money I'll take my Bogner any day. I even like my Mesa better than Diezels.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I saw both Sambora and Schon use them. The only time I heard Sambora clearly was during his leads since we were on the right side of the stage and Sambora is always on the left. What I did hear sounded good.

Neal Schon on the other hand sounded amazing and we were probably 12 feet from the stage right infront of Schon's rig.

Matt

Comment

I played an Einstein the other day. It was awesome. It's not $3000 awesome though - I'd buy an Ecstacy for that money.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The other dissapointment, was a Krank Krankenstein halfstack, I played this past week. It was all top end fuzz, and the controls did very little, to reel it in.
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                X