Rocktron Prophesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rocktron Prophesy

The All Access only allows for eight on at once? I thought for such an expensive controller it'd allow for alot more :P

Comment

I have had my Prophesy for maybe 7 years now and I still love it. There is alot to tweak, but once you find what you're looking for it kills! I run mine along with a BBE 422a and all my guitars run into an EMG PA-2 preamp booster before the Prophesy. Everything is powered off a VHT 2/90/2 into Mesa 4x12's. I had the ALL Access switcher as well and that thing is amazing...it was just more than what I needed, so I sold it and use my Midimate now.

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

I was looking at getting a Sonic Maximizer to go with it actually, and run it into a Mesa/Boogie 50/50. I have some cash now, so I might be posting my own review of this before too long [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Freyr, let us know once you get one. But I"m really unsure about the Maximizer... check things out first, you might find you don't need one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Freyr, let us know once you get one. But I"m really unsure about the Maximizer... check things out first, you might find you don't need one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 110%, I don't think you'll ever need a Maximizer with a Prophesy.

Comment

The EQ capabilities are so impressive with the Prophecy, you wouldn't want the BBE for sure. It would make it sound much more processed than it does already.

Comment

Hmm, good point, I actually never thought of that. (I'm an idiot sometimes)

Thanks for the heads up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X