• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ubershall help

I was just thinking of that myself.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I always "justify" stuff like that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I was just thinking of that myself.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I always "justify" stuff like that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I justify like this, ok it costs 359 dollars, if it lasts me 5 years it costs me 20 cents a day for protection and great sounding music, if it lasts me 10 years it costs me 10 cents a day for protection and great sounding music.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...I hear ya man..

I just blew 8 bills on a Sears sno thrower...now that I bought one ..it won't snow.

I figured I would pay 20 bucks a pop to have my driveway plowed..but most of the time they can't never plow when you need it most..

So...I'm waiting for the snow.. 800 bucks worth of snow! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

oh yeah you wont get snow for four years now

Comment

yeah I know, that's what John and I said when we were looking for one.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I you hadnt bought it, it would have snown every day this winter...

Now that you bought it, it will never snow...

You just can't win.

Comment

Yes, that is correct sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If I hadn't bought it we would be up to our blue star sapphires in snow.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

We have much Winter yet to go..ahhhhhh probably not. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The Guy that bought that amp should call his CC and file for a credit, IMHO I think he just got scammed!

Comment

Working...
                  X