No announcement yet.

Best amp for 80s hair metal under 500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Armored Flame all day dude ... did you look at the specs I posted on it... mother of pearl block inlays, ebony board , alder top body, maple neck, 24 jumbo frets, EMG's and a Floyd Rose 1000 trem those UnSung Korea factory guitars are SAAAAAAWEAT! quality.... shhhhhit I wouldn't even need to ask... but that's just my opinion.

@ TKEblue LOL!
    Last edited by Jackson8090s; 03-21-2017, 06:02 PM.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by tkeblue View Post
      the mab looks interesting.

You may not need the keys to the lambo after that.
      lol!!!

Comment

Go with the new Boss Katana amps. Go with the 100 watts so you get 4 channels. Forget the old Vypyr or Line6. The Boss' amps are cheap and deliver some good decent rock tones. And you have some power scaling so you can rock without disturbing the peace or when needed, they can follow your drummer.

I own the head version and it rocks! Plugged into your PC you have access to a bunch of ODs and other FX. Instead of giving you zillions of amp models, you get 4 good ones.

I also own a Marshall DSL50H, a Peavey 6505, a Traynor YCV40 combo, a Mesa Mini Rectifier... The Boss won't make me sell my tube amps but it's a real decent amp and for the price you can get them new, you won't brake the bank and for what you want to do, you'll be very happy.

Check my thread for some demos: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/151...amps?p=1655958
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

A guy also offered me a Laney Ironheart 30watt and another offered a schecter A6

Comment

Working...
          X