No announcement yet.

Picked up this awesome gem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really like that rack idea, makes stacking your rack easier. Gives it a nice uniform look!

I'm waiting on a Korg PB Pro too...sigh.
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

It is amazing that something like this did not exist in the hayday of rack gear. Very nice looking.
      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Boy, you can really punch right through the mix there...
        8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Floyd

Only one more hole to go! Or space rather.

*cough*

Comment

I built a 4 space rack head for someone a few years ago. I think they stole my design.

I put grills in the sides to increase airflow to keep things cool.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Some years ago when the beans were spilling about bands using a miked amp backstage that was different from the shells they piled on stage for the audience, I thought about converting a Marshall head shell to a rack and then having a dummy faceplate with fake knobs and all. Let the gear slutz try to figure out how you're getting those tones from a single-channel amp and no pedals

You could even use like a Fender Showman faceplate with an MP-1 and Marshall 9100 behind it. Or a modeler, these days

Or just do the RUSH thing and have a fridge converted to an amp.
              Years ago I pondered something similar. I was running a Boss Metal Zone and GE-7 EQ across an older Carvin X100B head. I thought about hiding the pedals in the head and rewiring the input jack to go into the pedals and rigging the pedals to always be on, then let everyone wonder how the Carvin was sounding so killer "with no pedals." There's probably a way that the head could also provide 12 volts DC to power each pedal, as well.
              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                I built a 4 space rack head for someone a few years ago. I think they stole my design.

I put grills in the sides to increase airflow to keep things cool.
                Now THAT is super cool! Airflow and everything dude, guitar players should do things like that more often.

Comment

Well boys my void is filled.

DTR-2000
                  2 Furmans, 1 for my Mesa Req, and 1 for my Splawn
                  G Major 2

Comment

Working...
                  X