X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool score....GREAT amp....congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
      Thanks man, and yes like Rsmacker said. It's a half power mode. On this one it cuts it from 100 watts to 50. On the 50watt version it cuts it to 25.
      Okay I get it. It's like the V.P.R. switch on my TSL's. They have a button you can push to change the wattage from 100 to 25. I like having that feature. Thanks for the knowledge guys!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
        Oh, and the other thing I can't get over is how quiet it is. I mean dead silent. I do have a question for any of you Jube owners though. The one thing I don't have is a foot switch. Any idea where I might find one? A period correct would be great.
        Somewhere, there is a Footswitch Graveyard, full of the single channel switch pedals. One day, I might find it, then I'm made for life. Maybe I'll find a full stack like this, sitting there, unmolested - it's tales like this that keep me going, along with hearing about people who find E-Type Jags in granny's garage with only delivery mileage. They are out there, they are!

Oh yeah, and my 2550 head is unbelievably quiet, doesn't sound like a pan of chips frying like the JCM800s of the time (fantastic though they are too).
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That is one amazing find!

Comment

Awesome score!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow...thats clean!!! Makes my Jubilee stack look like it's been through a shredder!!!

Comment

Working...
              X