No announcement yet.

Pics of my rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad you still don't have that A3. You could probably get crazy cash for it from a U2 fan.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Too bad you still don't have that A3. You could probably get crazy cash for it from a U2 fan.
      It was a pretty nice rack multi effects processor that was expensive back in the late 80's. I also had with it the Guitar Cards, Studio Card, and a 256K writeable card it was still in mint shape when I sold it on E-Bay about 12 years ago. I also sold the GSP 2101 limited edition purple Digitech shortly thereafter. The GSP 2101 was also in mint shape and the guy that bought it was involved in its initial design/marketing. He used those things for composing movie music. At the time he told me what movies it was used on and it was quite a list but I don't remember them any more. Apparently they had a problem with the plating/finish peeling off on the limited edition ones. Mine was like new with original box so he wanted it. The GSP 2101 LE was available in 4 colors including purple, like mine. It was also running dual processors which Digitech later adopted for their other GSP's.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by h.e.l.shane View Post
        So how do you like that Piranha Vs the MP-1???/
        The Piranha is more modern sounding than the MP-1, less gainy, but more aggressive, it can get flubby when turning the bass up
        but overall it's pretty tight, and something which' character cuts good in a mix

but even with the midsweep, it's more a one trick pony
        problem here, not being able to give a good clean AND a good OD at the same input levels, which the MP-1 can
        and it's not like you can set the bandwidth for the midsweep, so you're often compromising there, and then you are probably better off with an outboard EQ

If I got to choose, I prefer the MP-1 over the Piranha
        Much easier to get a good combo of sounds out
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
        X