NAD (mini amp content for jgcable)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    Nice score. Just make sure you hide it if you bring any girls over the house. To me.. having a tiny amp is like having a tiny pecker. My amps are huge AND FURRY. Take that sucka.
    Fixed.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Lets see.... tiny amps + cats. What does that add up to??

Comment

Tiny crabs?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
          Tiny crabs?
          Only if you are bringing the crabs home from the fish market.

If I had a tiny stack like that I would have to cover it up with a blanket before the girls came over.
          Imagine trying to justify the tiny stature of your guitar amps to a girl. What could you possibly say that would not sound pathetic? "Hey honey, the reason I have such tiny amps is I like the portability when I do a show".
          Yea.. that sounds like a good line.
          Here is what I say...
          "Hey honey, the reason I have such huge amps is they are easier to bend you over on"
          Bam... take that sucka again!

Comment

Lets see.... tiny amps + cats. What does that add up to??
            One hell of a mangina!!!
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

I contacted Carvin regarding the mini V3. I told them they should change the name to the Veal 3.
              Think about it.

Comment

I contacted Carvin regarding the mini V3. I told them they should change the name to the Veal 3.
                Think about it.
                Great, now youre gonna bring p.e.t.a. into this, people for the ethical treatment of amplifiers. Big amp or small, those bastards can suck it!
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Nice score. Just make sure you hide it if you bring any girls over the house. To me.. having a tiny amp is like having a tiny pecker. My amps are huge. Take that sucka.

My GF actually gave me half the money towards the amp. And she loves my tiny pecker just fine, thank you!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

dont' listen to them, Joe. I think it's cute. And if I were a chick, I'd love to be Just Friends with you
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Cats...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        dont' listen to them, Joe. I think it's cute. And if I were a chick, I'd love to be Just Friends with you
                        Awww, Gary. I heart you!

Comment

Congrats!! Don't listen to John. At the end of the day, an amp is better than no amp at all. Hint: the Washburn amp he got, raved on and on about it in a thread and then its on the classifieds in less than a week.

Now, come on, put a tshirt on to cover the man-boobs and let us hear it!
                          Sam

Comment

Sam, I've got no way of recording it... at least I don't think I do. I've got a Line 6 Tone Port UX1 hooked up to my computer that I got as a Christmas gift a few years ago, but I've got no clue how to upload anything I record with it, not even sure if I could hook the amp up to it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                              Congrats!! Don't listen to John. At the end of the day, an amp is better than no amp at all. Hint: the Washburn amp he got, raved on and on about it in a thread and then its on the classifieds in less than a week.

Now, come on, put a tshirt on to cover the man-boobs and let us hear it!
                              And if you read the thread I never said I was going to keep it. I have been playing through my Randall RM100/Marshall 1960B 1/2 stack for over 5 years. I have a 5150-II 1/2 stack that I bought brand new. I still have it and I still use it.
                              Toejam has plenty of amps. Now he has a little gay one.
                              Get your facts straight newb!!

Comment

yeah, I saw that thread. Ron also pointed out that you'll probably put it up on the classifieds and you did. No surprise there. Anyway, its your amp, your wish dude. I don't care.
                                Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X