Randall RM22 - New Amp Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shredder:

I just got an RM22 and wanted to ask you how do you have your Boss GT 10 set up with the RM22. Are you using the 4 cable method? Can you switch between modules using the GT 10?

Comment

Sorry, Econ, didn't see your post until now. Honestly, I haven't even had time to hook up the GT10 yet. Having too much fun with the RM22, straight into the amp.

It really shouldn't matter much how you go into the amp, though. That's the cool thing about the GT10 - it's flexible for different rig arrangements. It has multiple settings, and adjustable levels to give you max flexibility for where in the rig you like it best. If the 4 cable method doesn't work for you, there are alternatives. With another amp, I found my old GT3 (same basic set-up as a GT10) sounded best going straight into the front end of the amp on the "stack" setting. Just try different ways, and decide which works best for the tone you're going for. As to channel switching with the GT10, it should probably work with a midi cable. Again, haven't gotten that far myself, though.

Comment

Loved my RM100KH, but after going module crazy, it became the most expensive amp I ever owned....and I've owned some expensive amps.

Comment

So the modules are like potato chips. You can't just have one or two.

Comment

You can go from 3 to 8 really quick...

$$$

Comment

Really, really quick!! I went from 2 to 4, to 6, and now I'm back at 4 and very happy. Keeping GAS at bay right now..
              Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

My wallet is suffering right now. Just got a JF modded Mr. Scary and a Blackface. Now I'm trying to decide between a SL+, The Judge, an XTC modded or a Mash Oldano. So many choices, so little money!!!!!!!

Comment

What did JF do to the Mr Scary? I thought that sounded killer stock.

Comment

I run stock modules and I am totally happy. Blackface, XTC and the Ultra. I have heard that the modded modules are incredible.

Comment

Working...
                    X