Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axefx Ultra after 2 hours of plugging in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think it's kick ass now,, and now that you got the hang of it.......

Save your patches to the computer so you have them forever.... for this vers. if you ever come back to it( very doubtful) ,,,,,BUT,,, you NEED... to update to Vers. 11

It is sooooooo worth it, lots of things got even better, I don't know where to start. IIRC,, mine was on vers. 8 when I got it and every update got better and better,, seems like I remember 9 or like 9.03 was a major thing,, but 11 was the big major thing and I cannot even think of rewinding back from it.

You owe it to yourself bro,,,,I know you said you finally got that sound, and you'll might have to do a little tweeking, ,but not much and it will be a lot easier to dial things in from here out,,I promise

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• yes go to V111 that made a dig difference with the Ultra.
      We are on 9.02 and 10 is being previews for the II.
      You like it thru your VHT into a 4X12 get one os the RCF or new Matrix/Atomic powered FRFR cabs and run it in stereo
      with your real guitar cab, it will put a major smile on your face.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

• My Ultra goes to 11
        Sam

Comment

Working...
        X