• Show
Clear All

• Vince Scamsevere finally busted......

Wow...shot down in flames..

Check the mug shot:

http://www.nbc30.com/news/16922265/detail.html

Convicted felon, 41, allegedly posed as cop, had firearms in home
    By Michelle Tuccitto Sullo, Naugatuck Valley Bureau Chief07/19/2008

SHELTON — Police said they found guns and counterfeit police identification Thursday when they raided the home of a convicted felon who claimed to be a retired New York City cop.

Shelton and state police executed the search and seizure warrants at the 2 Biltmore Road home of Vincent Sansevere, 41.

Police charged Sansevere with two counts of criminal possession of a firearm, one count of first-degree reckless endangerment, and three counts of illegal possession of explosive devices, or illegal fireworks.

Detective Ben Trabka said Sansevere had been identifying himself in the area as a retired New York City police lieutenant.

When Shelton police arrested Sansevere on July 10 and charged him with driving while intoxicated, Sansevere produced identification and a badge that indicated he was a retired New York City cop, police said.

Sansevere had allegedly been driving erratically on a motorcycle.

An investigation showed that Sansevere has never been a New York City police officer, according to Trabka.

"He was portraying himself as a police officer to all kinds of people, like neighbors and police officers, anyone who crossed his path," Trabka said. "He was using the police identification to impress people, to get people to trust him, and to try to get out of tickets, like when he was pulled over in Shelton, but it didn't work."

Police determined that Sansevere is a felon from New York, and learned that he was in possession of firearms, prompting Thursday's raid. Sansevere's felony record is for weapons and criminal impersonation violations, according to Trabka.

"The big concern is that he is a convicted felon who had guns, when he shouldn't have any, according to Connecticut state law," Trabka said.

During the raid, police found three explosive devices — or professional grade fireworks — in Sansevere's garage, according to Trabka, along with two weapons with decals and insignias bearing the Hells Angels motorcycle gang name and logo.

Sansevere claimed to be affiliated with the gang, police said. Police found two rifles, body armor and several police-related badges, identification cards and patches in the house, Trabka said.

Police said they believe Sansevere has up to six more firearms that haven't been accounted for, and are asking anyone with information about these guns to call them at 924-1544.

The investigation is ongoing, and additional arrests are expected, Trabka said.

Sansevere was held overnight and arraigned Friday in Superior Court in Derby. As of late Friday, he remained in custody, as he hadn't posted $50,000 bail, according to the court clerk's office. He is due back in court Aug. 4.

Michelle Tuccitto Sullo can be reached at [email protected] or 789-5707.

http://www.acorn-online.com/joomla15...ews&Itemid=473
    Last edited by speed monkey; 08-05-2008, 11:03 AM.

LMFAO
    that mug shot is priceless!
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
      LMFAO
      that mug shot is priceless!
      Oh yeah it is

Comment

How bad do you have to hate who you really are to pose as something or someone you are not? I wonder if even he knows who he actually is.

Comment

Oh wow, he finally got what he deserved. I really have a hard time seeing the explosives they found in his garage going over well with the feds. I suspect he will be enjoying a nice, little cell with a big biker named Big Bubba for a little while. Hopefully Bubba doesn't make any moves too quickly.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Vince posted this information at Harmony Central and it looks to be identical to the police reports.

Vince Sansevere
            Huntington Guitars
            2 Biltmore Road
            Huntington Connecticut 06484-5908
            (203)414-6442
            "POOP"

Comment

Did they find the Megadeth road crate and the Hummer I wonder?

EDIT: Still trying to find his latest thread from the ebay section where he tried to sell that one double neck King V and wished someone would die of cancer. Hey if you say something like that, faking a cop (down their with faking being a member of the Armed Forces), it sure isn't out of character.

EDIT 2: Here we go. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ighlight=vince Yep, seems like the guy
              Last edited by CharvelRocker; 08-05-2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I must be missing something here....who is Vince Sansevere?
                Scott

Comment

Just like the Visa commercials...

this is priceless. :ROTF:

Comment

He'd better hope that he doesn't meet up with any Hell's Angels while in the clink. They don't take too kindly to people who claim to be "affiliated" with their organization, if they're really not.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      He'd better hope that he doesn't meet up with any Hell's Angels while in the clink. They don't take too kindly to people who claim to be "affiliated" with their organization, if they're really not.

Bah. He'll just sweep kick em to the head and punch em out with his brick like fists.:ROTF:

Comment

"Vince, I can forgive the theft of my road crate, but why did you steal my ability to write a good song?"
                        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          IIRC, a former member here who posed as guitar tech for Megadeth?

He also sold EMGs.
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            Nevermind...I searched the forum. What a guy.
                            Scott

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X