Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birfday jack the riffer & ozz666..!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birfday jack the riffer & ozz666..!!!

Happy Birthday guys...pull your pud todays. Well, not each other's pud..your own..or whatever..who cares?
    We Don't care ' bout such trivial things as pullin' a pud..be it your own or otherwise. We condone such behavior..especially on yo biffdayz!!

HEY, John Da Pooper..where have you been . Did you leave us for that faggity ass Face Book or the likes.?? Do you realize how pathetic that place is..I think it blows dog myself. But some like such things. Personally, I'd like to have Face Sex with Face Book and ALL of their members...just because.

Now get your ass back her and take your ballz like a man!!!D

Do you know how hard it is to find a girl's Twitter...it's behind their spleen. But it's worth gettin' to.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Happy birthday guys.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm still around, just don't post much. Here's a pic for you Bill:

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Have a good one guys!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Thanks guys. I'm still around, just don't post much. Here's a pic for you Bill:

..He picks up a Mustang, and throws it back down...while dragging his pud through the center of town...PEEPZILLA!!!

This has to go into the Peep Museum!!!

Good seein' ya here John!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks my brothers!
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                X