No announcement yet.

Review my YouTube lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Vid, very well done, clear and demonstrated well.
    Hey wheres the accent, you sound like your from California, lol.
    Checked out some your other vids, great playing man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjusovaren View Post
      Oh, cool! Paul was here a few months ago, I considered going since this is the closest to an Iron Maiden show in Gävle I'd get, but I hadn't turned 18 yet.

Anyways, if you have a "slot" open for lessons, let me know!
      Yeah, it sucks that all the music is in clubs where You basically have to be 23 these days - how amazingly and shortsightedly stupid.

I never really thought about giving lessons, if You're interested give me a PM next time You're coming to town and we'll see. Otherwise You can always give my friend Jon Björk a call - he's an amazing teacher.
      - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Originally posted by GryphonGuitar View Post
        Yeah, it sucks that all the music is in clubs where You basically have to be 23 these days - how amazingly and shortsightedly stupid.

I never really thought about giving lessons, if You're interested give me a PM next time You're coming to town and we'll see. Otherwise You can always give my friend Jon Björk a call - he's an amazing teacher.
        That's true, that's a great way to discover new music, just like youth's centers were when you were a kid.

You should think about it. I'd rather learn from someone who knew a lot and knew how to explain it like you do, rather than someone who knows "everything" but can't explain it worth a damn, which is pretty usual it seems to me.

Okay man! Cool!
        Adrian Smith fanboy

Comment

that is a cool fuckin technique
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
          X