Question about vibrato technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about vibrato technique

Coincidentally,I would like to see a video of an absolutely amazing young asian girl.....where can I see it? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Ummm...seriously.....

Comment

This is the video that this thread is about:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...=003409#000000

Comment

JG:

You mean Lynch's vertical vibrato has a span of 2 frets? Does not that sound more like a slide then? Any clip I can hear an example from?

Comment

He uses it alot in Mister Scary,

Comment

i used to use it alot when i played only scalloped guitars. it gives a real smooth feel, but i have grown used to the bending type now that i have more non scalloped guitars than scalloped.
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

another thing thats at least worth a try: instead of picking for example 17th fret b string and vibrate it the regular way, try a full step bend from fret 15 and then shake the shit out of it. gives it a slightly whammy-ish flair, but still different. i like it very much [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i think zakk wylde does this quite often.

greets
              fragle

Comment

Working...
              X