Crazy Train solo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crazy Train solo...

If you listen to Tribute or a boot it will be easier to get that sound. The studio version was triple tracked and the notes slur a bit. The way I've always done extended trills is to keep your firts finger planted, don't lift it. The trilling needs to wack the frett pretty good, but when you pull off pull slightly towards the floor just as you pull off like you're plucking the string. This will keep it vibrating and you can trill forever if you want.I can do it on a electric not pluged in and it sounds fine.

Comment

That was sweet Pete. Nice solo.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Scene of the Fish

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
        loose sustain
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I am concerned about the timing in the tapping part. How do you break it down?

Comment

Originally posted by The Chase:
            I am concerned about the timing in the tapping part. How do you break it down?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like any other song that is difficult...break it down to its basic components...separate them and gradually add the parts together to build a whole...

Comment

And I thought I was the only one who played the Trill With The Pick Edge...

Comment

Working...
              X