Once again.....PICKS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Once again.....PICKS!!!!

I still use Dunlop delrin 2mm standards. Love em.

Comment

Alright, I now love the black Dunlop Stiffo Jazz III picks... they seem INDESTRUCTIBLE. I play aggressively and these things show no sign of wearing down. Plus, they help me squeeze out pinch harmonics at any fret location... god I love them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Alright, I now love the black Dunlop Stiffo Jazz III picks... they seem INDESTRUCTIBLE. I play aggressively and these things show no sign of wearing down. Plus, they help me squeeze out pinch harmonics at any fret location... god I love them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stiffo???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know what Stiffo is. I am just reading off what it says on the pack of picks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Stiffo seems like a slight variation on those other Dunlop nylon picks and it seems VERY durable and toneful. I'll have to try out the regular Dunlop Nylon Jazz III picks to compare.

Comment

D'Andrea classic 1.21mm Not too thin. Not too thick. Very soft plastic. Great tone! they wear quick though. Still, best pick I've ever used in the 26 years I've been playing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I don't know what Stiffo is. I am just reading off what it says on the pack of picks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Stiffo seems like a slight variation on those other Dunlop nylon picks and it seems VERY durable and toneful. I'll have to try out the regular Dunlop Nylon Jazz III picks to compare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allraight! I need to go get some info about those..

Comment

Clayton signature picks 1.52mm

Comment

green tortex .88mm started drilling holes in the middle little bit towards the end easier to hold and use just the very end of the pick.think i read about that on this thread used to do that years ago then i switched to those tiny jazz picks for awhile.For me picks have got to stiff but not to thick or bendy got a bunch of plastic ones from webstrings not half bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X