body building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body building

what do you think about the effects of body building on guitar technique? for example, does it decrease my shred speed, or after body building can I play as clean and clear as before? any idea?
    everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

See George Lynch.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMarty
      what do you think about the effects of body building on guitar technique? for example, does it decrease my shred speed, or after body building can I play as clean and clear as before? any idea?
      No!

Comment

When I was lifting heavy, and my band at the time was playing out alot, I DID notice that I needed to warm up a bit more, and I would occassionally get tight in the outer part of my left forearm, or get a back cramp, depending on what body parts i worked before practice.
        Just be careful with form, and make sure to leave a little extra time to warm up. Did NOT seem to effect my speed at all...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
          See George Lynch.
          i think he has got worse?imo he played better pre roids

Comment

Mark Tremonti works out and he shreds sooo good

Comment

thanks
              everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

and also, Hairy-Bikered-Bullseye-Les-Paul-Toting-One we shall not mention's pretty big also.

Comment

Just give yourself time to recover.
                  Don't go to the gym and do 10 sets for Bi's, 10 sets for tri's, and come right home and try to play.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                  X