8 finger tapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 finger tapping

Remember Steve Lynch from Autograph? In my opinion he was underated. He does all that 8 finger tapping in the instrumental "Hammerhead" Has anyone here mastered this. I can tap a couple of strings at the same time but I can't do that sort of sweeping motion with all 8 fingers. It sounds cool.

Re: 8 finger tapping

8 fingertapping is insaine i wish i could do it,its soo intense

Comment

I saw Satch do this live and I nearly sold all my gear right there. Insane!

Comment

I am going to try to post a link. This guy from Toronto is a god of 8 finger tapping. I would give anything to be able to play this intense. web page

Comment

Check out the fastest solo at the bottom of the video page. All I can say is wicked. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Well click this link http://www.zone.ee/goldenox/ and download file named ERTSRT if you wanna hear some badass 8 finger tapping.:O:O:O

Comment

The Eruption like ending is all 8 finger tapping as well. Teh guitarsit will remain nameless

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Remember Steve Lynch from Autograph? In my opinion he was underated. He does all that 8 finger tapping in the instrumental "Hammerhead" Has anyone here mastered this. I can tap a couple of strings at the same time but I can't do that sort of sweeping motion with all 8 fingers. It sounds cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeff Watson (Night Ranger) also has an amazing 8 finger technique.

Comment

Ya I remember Jeff Watson. He is amazing too. I am going to try to learn this stuff. We will see if I can even get it somewhat down before I come unglued and give up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

T.J. Helmerich is he best I have heard.

Another guy who has a cool style is Stanley Jordan but his music is all over the place. Never settled down on one style or type of music.
                    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

agree,TJ all the way

Comment

T.J. Helmerich?

He should call his technique "the Helmerich maneuver". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am going to look T.J. up because I have never heard of him before or it is not clueing in!

Comment

He was in Nelson, you know, the gods of guitar rock [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

His solo stuff is great.

I remember Watson in the video for "you can still rock in amoerica".Watching that tapping was jaw dropping.

Comment

i thought garsed was in nelson?and he is indeed a guitar god even if he played in that band [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X