Music school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music school

Hey i know this might be in the wrong thread but I didn't know where to put it. I was just thinking about going to music school like after high school but i'm don't know to much what seritain schools have to offer and what they are like. I'd also perfer to go to a school in Canada. Any info would be apreshated

Re: Music school

I don't know what "schools" are like in Canada but generally universities in the UK are well worth going to. Anywhere where you can train and practice is obviously gonna help you. You might want to learn how to spell "appreciated" and "certain" before you try and get in though! It might help you out if you have to do a written examination like I did to get in to the university that study at.

Comment

hahahhah sorry i didn't edit what i wrote, and I did mean universities and unfortunately i cannot edit my original post now. i will edit it this however.

Comment

Sorry man, I'm a bit of a spelling geek lol. BTW you wrote "edit it this" lol. Sorry for finding another mistake.

Comment

lol!

Going to music school will only help you learn your instrument, its your talent which will make you some money afterwards...

I'd be careful, a 'proper' degree in something useful (ie what employers look for) might be worth doing as your main priority... maybe the music thing on the side part time?

Either way, good luck , it should be alot of fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet i'm only in grade 10, but next year I'm doing Co Op in a recording studio. For those of you who do not know what Co Op is like working but you get credit for school. I'm very very exsited it will be alot of fun,

hahahah i'm a horrible speller!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Kit - you missed an "I" in your first post. Your punctuation could do with some work as well. Perhaps another written exam is in order? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

The music schools couldnt give a flying fuck about your spelling mate.Give them enough money and your in,its as simple as that realy
                I spent a year full time at the Guitar Institute in Acton(london)and it realy improved my musical outlook.
                Just take your time and research on the schools that will be suitable for you.
                Gook luck

Comment

Guitarnut- I don't know what you're talking about regarding the missing "I". I know I have problems with my punctuation too, I think it is because I have Developmental Co-ordination Disorder.

Comment

ok ok you can stop bugging me about my spelling and punctuation hahahahhaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I bet there is somthing I did wrong in this post. hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X