CHRIS BRODERICK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRIS BRODERICK!!!

Holy f!!ck. I heard people on the board talking about jag panzer and how good they were and didnt give em much thought til last night and I downloaded a bunch of their stuff and its frickin awesome. I looked for some tabs for GP and powertab, and found one called "the art of chris broderick" and thought that was frickin awesome. Then I saw his personal website and watched the vids.....fuckin awesome!! Him and Loomis are now my two gods. Before it was just like "loomis all the time" now Ive found someone that actually compares [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] apparently he gives lessons too? anyone know what state?

Re: CHRIS BRODERICK!!!

He used to live in Denver...I think he moved to Cali though

He offers lessons online, as long as you have an AIM address , webcam and powertabs.

more info and media stuff at his homepage http://www.chrisbroderick.net/html/main.htm

I"m seriously considering it.

I have a friend in Greeley who took lessons from him and benefitted ALOT...he's well versed in ALL styles of guitar.

Comment

He's an awesome player, and a genuinely cool guy. Posts at a few forums around the web. Jag Panzer kick major ass too.
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I made friends with JP..if you look in their thanks list you'll see it in Thane to the Throne. When Chris just joined the band. At that Time JP was sad that Joey Tafolla left the band and they seemed to "settle" for Chris..well I think he had something to proove because everytime I saw him he just got better and better..I asked Harry now about what he said about Chris...he changed his tune and said hell Joe was an awesome player but Chris just smokes..no way I would trade 'em ..

I could see his growth rapildy..I saw Chris play strictly rythm for Nevermore and did an amazing job..

then on their last album "Casting the stone" the first track sounds like Nevermore BIG TIME...imagine that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chris is a big fan and friend of Jeff's..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X