best available metronome...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best available metronome...

what is it?! i need a new one. i've got an old one thats dying and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna return the tascam, so...? preferably with cool features and something that plays well with others. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i'll be using it mostly through my xt live w/headphones. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Re: best available metronome...

Screw a metronome. Get a drum machine like an Alesis SR-16 or one of the many Boss's.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

http://www.guitar-online.com/tools.htm

Comment

I have a kick ass metronome included with my Peterson V-SAM

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          http://www.guitar-online.com/tools.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man i'll give this one a spin... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hear the universe scream
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Screw a metronome. Get a drum machine like an Alesis SR-16 or one of the many Boss's.

[/ QUOTE ]

how does it work? if I may ask... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            never had anything to do with drum computers. are they hard to edit?
            how is their performance sound-whise?
            made me curious with this... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

@paulbag; I've read of ibanez having a new one. it's actually a combination of a tuner (several halfsteps up an down possible) and a metronom which is running either thru the lil speaker, or thru the output into the mixer, amp or whatever...
            I remember it beeing pretty cheap, I could look that up if you like. sure got that mag lying around somewhere... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

yeah sure, i'll look into anything. although the drum machine idea has really peaked my interest too, someone has to always get me wanting to spend more money! i've got a version of cakewalk with a built in drum machine but it's not a quick plug n play type thing, it's time consuming and i'm lazy and need to spend as much time as possible actually playing and practicing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Hear the universe scream
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
              X