Firewind - I am the anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firewind - I am the anger

I love the solo in this song a whole lot.. does anyone have any tabs for it?

Re: Firewind - I am the anger

is this the band Gus G.'s in? anyone hear, he's endorsing ESP now. he plays a variant of one of their "stars".

Comment

I love the whole song, as well as the whole album, as well as the previous album "Between Heaven And Hell". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you watch the video on www.firewind.gr, you can sort of approximate where Gus is on the neck and sort of transcribe it from there.

That's saying a lot from someone who hasn't transcribed the solo yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

All I know is that the song is in D-tuning and most of the rhythm parts are fairly easy to play.

Comment

D standard? I think thats it because i saw him use a Power Chord Position like in standard on the top 3 strings.

I didn't know he tuned that low [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I thought it was Eb [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Go go Tone Deaf ears!

Comment

well i got like that first part of the solo done. the part where he goes up the neck at the beginning lol.....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's as far as I got in terms of exact notes as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The rest, I just sort of soloed in D minor. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, it's not that hard, I think I could tab most of it just by looking at the vid, filling in the gaps with what I hear. I'll try in the weekend. A lot of legato in there, that's a dead give away [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
              X