Easy Chords???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Chords???

Rather than just trying to pick out leads while intoxicated as I did as a youngster back in the day... this time around I'm wanting to actually learn chords.

So, I jumped online and got images of some of the most commonly used chords (such as Em, D, G, C, etc, etc)... and some of this stuff is hard to do with the fingaz

So I heard someone on a Youtube video talk about "easy chords" or an easier way to make chords verses the standard way.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of easy chords?

I'm trying to learn and I can can make chords an easier way then I'll memorize that since it'll be easier for me to do with my fingers.

I remember door posters back in the day with a lot of the chords on them. Inverted chords kick my ass, and to this day I have to force myself to learn a song that doesn't have power and barre chords. I don't play lead so that makes it a bit easier on me also.

Comment

You can break chords down to their fundamentals, ie; triads, diads...in the normal world called three or two note chords. I do this a lot playing in bands that have two guitar players. It leaves some sonic room for the vocals and bass.
      Sometimes the triads will be as simple as root, fifth and octave. You can play them somewhere else on the neck to sound different than the other guitarist. You can also invert these. Queensryche does this a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X