Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

play heaven sent solo note for note. challenge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play heaven sent solo note for note. challenge!!

Ok, no bs. Old solo lotta good players here, I bet no one can play it in a video note for note! Yea scales and 2 octave bends. Note for note. Won't happen, ozzy every song would! This won't. Good luck burners.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

can do it, no shame. Hammer one pull off and slides and bends. Still waiting know sully can't do it as one of our kick ass players.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

never heard of the song. I found a Keyshia Cole song on google. Didn't listen to it though. Is that the one?

Two octave bends? Does it use a Whammy pedal?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I assume he means the Dokken song with George Lynch's psycho solo:

Comment

I can play it note for note but I read music fluently and I used sheet because it's damn near impossible to play by ear alone. The solo at the end of the song is actually a little more difficult than the middle one. With the jackoff vibrato and the bends it's a very formidable solo even for a guy with a masters in Jazz like myself. Lynch rules. Always has always will.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

One of my favorite all-time solos...and I've never seen a single person get it completely right.

[/not that I could, but...man. Lynch was on fire throughout that whole damned album]

Comment

Wish it was still the 80s!!!
              www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by SausageofPower View Post
                One of my favorite all-time solos...

Lynch was on fire throughout that whole damned album
                Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Lynch '87 - '92: top of his game.

Kiss Of Death is near impossible, too.
                  8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?