No announcement yet.

Something everybody wants to learn.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something everybody wants to learn.....

I teach guitar full time. This is the guitar solo I get asked to teach more than any other. People still want to know the little tapping riff till this day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU5PCcrjmAk
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Its a great solo

Comment

Nuno's got great chops, but I'm hoping that was a borrowed rig because it sounded gawdoffal.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Nuno's got great chops, but I'm hoping that was a borrowed rig because it sounded gawdoffal.
        +1 Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw it. It's way too twangy. Thinner than paper.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Great vid! Nuno rocks. Got the tabs for that tapping part?

And the "french speaking from France" at the beginning made me laugh!
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

lesson vids always sound like ass, but it's not about tone. It's about teaching us wannabe's how to play his shit. lol

Comment

One of my favorite jams. Still can't believe he is playing for Rihanna now.

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
                Gotta do something to pay the bills I guess.

Comment

Reminds me of Michael Caine:
                  "First of all, I choose the great roles, and if none of these come, I choose the mediocre ones, and if they don't come, I choose the ones that pay the rent."
                  Caine said of Jaws IV:
                  "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house it built, and it is terrific."
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I saw him at a seminar in Dallas years ago. He was touring with Extreme, but promoting ADA and some other products in seminars on the side. He played across an MP-1 preamp (and whatever the matching power amp was). It sounded killer. But yeah, the tone in this video sucks.
                    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

The Play With Me solo is my favorite. I can't play it, though.
                      8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

That's a great solo, but my favorite is still the one from Rest In Peace...

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
                          Man if you where given that gig you would take it as well. You wouldn't want to share space with Rihanna?

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                            Gotta do something to pay the bills I guess.
                            Seriously? Think about it for a minute, Rihanna is in the same room as you, the same stage as you, she is going to share your space as well as her's with you, I'm a true Heavy Metal guitarist and I would take that gig without even thinking.
                            Last edited by mantis; 04-17-2016, 07:09 AM.

Comment

I was a huge Extreme fan back when they came out. One of my favorite bands actually then.

Comment

Working...
                              X