soloing with my jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soloing with my jackson

just soloing with my jackson dkmg/dk2s, its a hybrid guitar, i want to share with you..

ive been playing for 5 years and im still feeling frustated sometimes but
    this is the best and fast i can get!

does anyone know altaria? im a huge fan !
    now planning to upload prophet of pestilence(both solos), innocent and history of time to come

any advice or opinion?? let me know..

greetings from the end of the world!!
    [SoUnDcLoUd]

Originally posted by blackhatch View Post
    ive been playing for 5 years and im still feeling frustated sometimes but
    this is the best and fast i can get!
    hey you nailed the solo no need to worry

Comment

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
      hey you nailed the solo no need to worry
      there's a lot of stuff i can't play, i can nail the solo, but i do not play all the song in the world, there are a lot of song from stratovarius or atvance that i can't play..thats all.

[SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

Excellent!

All I can say is I am glad I can build amps.
        After 30 some years of trying my playing is not-so-good.

Comment

No need to get any faster IMO.
          You did a great job you have the chops too.Do your own thing create your own style, any faster and it would just be noise.
          Speed means nothing but lots of wasted notes and effort on your part.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            No need to get any faster IMO.
            You did a great job you have the chops too.Do your own thing create your own style, any faster and it would just be noise.
            Speed means nothing but lots of wasted notes and effort on your part.
            that is true, for me is very hard to play that kind of scales, i cant play this solo that perfect (not that perfect in the video) anymore, thats sad but after some months of practicing ill upload another of my favourites solos =)
            [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

Nice shredding! Btw this band sounds great!
              Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
              Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
              http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
              http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

very good dude...
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Very, very nice.

Comment

Great stuff! I think you've demonstrated to yourself that you have the ability and focus to learn whatever you want to learn. I can't give any advice, other than to keep on doing what you're doing, and applying that level of determination and skill to whatever it is you want to play.
                    My other signature says something funny

Comment

hah...nobody plays all the songs in the world...and if everyone or a big part of guitarists were able to do so then why would we call a solo to be hard to play....stratovarius omg why would you want to play a solo exactly like stratovarius(except if your mad with the song and you like it really much).the only ones that play songs original are the songwriters.....you will be distinguished only as long as you write your own music that shows the characteristics of your playing something that is spontaneous..for me this should be the goal of every musician

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
                        Great stuff! I think you've demonstrated to yourself that you have the ability and focus to learn whatever you want to learn. I can't give any advice, other than to keep on doing what you're doing, and applying that level of determination and skill to whatever it is you want to play.
                        thanks you cliff!! and thanks to every1.
                        i will keep on what i have learned!

for vampire dark: i do not play the songs trying to make the perfect and same sound of the original, i transcribe it to gp perfeclty as they are, but i will never play it as perfect as jani liimatainen becouse there are too much factors like hand and fingers long, wrist width (the wider is more stability) and all that kinf of factors, i wish i could play it perfect, i need to practice more for that.

greetings to all
                        [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

Working...
                        X